Community > Posts By > Stormhammer

Stormhammer's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:45 PM
Not being judged is always a nice feeling, isn't it?

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:33 PM
Heheheh, it isn't too shabby! I miss it sometimes. laugh

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:24 PM
Absolutely. I just like to call mine what it is, lol.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:21 PM
That's cool. I'm friends with many pagans, they're all nice. ^_~

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:18 PM
Yeah, I follow the way ov my ancestors. It's nice. How about you? I don't think I saw if you posted what you follow.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:14 PM

he obviously didn't get invited, must have been a reason... that's all...just find it wierd and just talking about it makes me shiver like that's against the religious law or somethin

No matter what bowl of granola you eat from you will always find some flakes and nuts.... Christian, Pagan, satanic, Jewish... everyone has issues, the hope of religion is to work our your issues and not hide behind them.

Well said.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:11 PM

he obviously didn't get invited, must have been a reason... that's all...just find it wierd and just talking about it makes me shiver like that's against the religious law or somethin

Forgive me if I sound too forward, but there is no such thing as "religious law". That sort ov thing hasn't been seen in this world since the witch trials.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:09 PM

why'd they kick you out storm hammer, were you not good/bad enough for them?

where did he say he got kicked out? He very well may have left of his own vilition..... but we don't know do we?

Lol, thanks. I didn't get kicked out.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:09 PM

why'd they kick you out storm hammer, were you not good/bad enough for them?

I left ov my own accord. Their teachings, though seductive, started to get moldy, much like how I also used to be a christian. I'm Asatru now.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:05 PM

Well if a satanist is religious, we have all gone to hell with horns on our heads!

I used to be Satanic. I was a card-carrying member ov the Church ov Satan before they made it Invitation-Only. I can tell you that they are as religious as anyone else is. Most like everyone else, anyone claiming to be religious still has their faults. Lust, perhaps, is my favorite ov those faults.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:59 PM

I am a Satanist.

devil

satanist is not a religion

Uh...yes it is....

I agree. Though it may seem offensive to others, it is still as much a religion as Christianity itself.

Stormhammer's photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:55 PM

I'm a christian... if you're not then you're headed for hades

That has to be one ov the most ridiculous things I've heard in a long time. And isn't Hades the mythological underworld ov Greek Pagans?