Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:30 PM

Javelina

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 02:47 PM

Googled her, maybe ya'll ain't as desperate as I am but I'd bang that like a screen door in a hurricane.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 02:22 PM

Actually saw a photo of Lena and not that interested. Seen boobs before.

Yeah, but we all know that guys wanna see boobs all the time. I have a feeling that in the case of Girls, Boob tube will definitely be appropriate.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 12:53 PM

If there is so much gratuitous female nudity in this show, I will have to watch itdrinker

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 10:14 AM

He should hire a street tough to take care of that judge.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 10:08 AM

Also Joseph Bruce AKA Violent J and Joseph Utsler were active gang members in the 80's and 90's. They and other groups under their label like Twiztid, have been arrested many times for extremely violent crimes some recent.

So were the members of Suicidal and Mike Muir still is. They're being targeted because of their lyrics and their appearance.

I hope they win and their fans who have been hurt in anyway by this labeling get just compensation for their losses.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 01/10/14 10:03 AM

I can assure you that no top 2 level candidate will get my vote, been livin with this crap my entire life and with the exception of Regan I think they've all sucked and I am done with the top 2. Rand may be under the republican ticket, but he is more of a libertarian than a republican and that has my highest approval; however, if he doesn't make it to my ballot its 3rd party all the way for me.

Due to the number of slowtards voting for Shiit Romney we ended up with the current abscess occupying the white house for a 2nd time.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/09/14 06:27 PM

Is that Juggalette taggin the wall you?

Ha ha...no...found her on internet..
But she is cute as a buttonlaugh

Yeah, but I agree with Sojourningflowerforyou

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/09/14 06:19 PM

The only issue I ever had with ICP, got pissed off and stopped listening to them for a while was when they put out the song Praying for George Bush to Die. That was just wrong on many levels. You never wish that on any President or elected official and I have a hunch that is at least part of why the Feds are crawling all over their a$$ so much.

I doubt it, same thing happened to Suicidal back in the day with "I Shot Regan" while he was still sitting in office. They were interviewed and that was as far as that went.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:23 AM

Is that Juggalette taggin the wall you?

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 01/09/14 10:22 AM

na�ve about what?

about how politicians get rich... they all go in broke, and come out rich... didn't you ever think why people want to be politicians?...

is that post your liberal response to a lawsuit filed by judicial-watch
against the government for not disclosing how much was spent on the queens vacations?

more liberal nonsence

the post was my response to the false 'outrage' about the reality of taxpayers funding for the security of first families,, WHOMEVER They are,,,

and politicians 'acquire wealth' the way most people do,, by growing their resources

Bush wasn't broke before he went into office, for certain,,lol
neither was Raegan or any other President in our lifetime really

I think when people already have money, they get into politics to make some difference

I don't believe there would be any other reason for a person already doing well to put themselves under such constant pressure and scrutiny just for what, to them, is a few more scraps,,,

That is radically naive outlook. I would say there may be up to 10% of all of congress who didn't get into politics for the money to be made. If you pay attention you can see what corporations these people are connected to in some form.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:19 PM

Sounds nice. Wish I had a place like Oprah's.

It's hard to get upset about the costs you quote, anymore. Nobody ever seemed to get upset about the cost of presidential travel until we got a black Democrat in the White House. I don't know why you think not letting the President have any time off, or ever play a round a golf is good for anybody. We should have better things to talk about.

Yeah, its simply just his skin color. Never mind the fact that I have a black uncle and 3 cuzzn's mulatto, its just HIS color. Couildn't possibly be that he is an ideological idiot that can't see beyond the end of nose.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 08:26 PM

Great thread!!! And what it represents

Thank you..

Off to my bath n find my other pack of ciggys

It has been Real....and Fun....:thumbsup:

:banana: :heart: drinker flowers waving

Adios Amiga :heart: drinker

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 08:19 PM

Note to self......never get tattooed while drunk...

At least drunk post you can edit or delete...

I don't do that anymore....snickers*

I hear that's a bad idealaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 08:19 PM

Lmao...
A giant dagger piercing my skin( looks)
With Little Freak written in..whoa :laughing:
A cute rabbit~bunny that says Miss Prissshades

Mean P u s s y

And Don't Touch this

rofl

A barb wire

Thinking....omg...may have to go check in mirrorrofl smile2

Well doneflowerforyou

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 08:10 PM

Got me a pair of SS bolts.red..
Back when I was drinking:laughing:

Got a reaper...an old school Harley Quinn..
And a mean blood dripping clown..for my evil side..and a sexy jester with my trademark eyes for my good side...lol

Amongst some others...;)))

Nice, what are these othersdevil laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:59 PM

Rawr...I love ink.

Me too, but its expensive...mostly cause I aint got no B( . )( . )BS

Shiiiit it is expensive here too...even with boobs:laughing:

My son did my hatchet man and Anarchy symbol.

I paid 85 for my flag almost five years ago

My first two were $75 each in 88 and 89. My chest was $300 and that was discounted cause the artist liked it and never done one like it.

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:52 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Wed 01/08/14 07:53 PM

Rawr...I love ink.

Me too, but its expensive...mostly cause I aint got no B( . )( . )BS

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 07:19 PM

Whoop Whoop

I rep.them mofoslove

I also get shiiit for my Hatchet man tattoo and stickers.necklace..shirts..etc.

MMFWCL..to my family.of Lo.'s and Lette's

#Juggalette:heart:

Easy nowlaugh

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 01/08/14 06:58 PM
These guys get a lot of crap due to their lyrics, but at the end of the day they have helped people go through college, put people in homes, helped other homeless among other really good things. All the fbi sees and others is their silly lyrics.

The Insane Clown Posse sued the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday over a 2011 FBI report that describes the rap-metal duo's devoted fans, the Juggalos, as a dangerous gang, saying the designation has tarnished their fans' reputations and hurt business.

The American Civil Liberties Union filed the lawsuit in Detroit federal court on behalf of the group's two members, Joseph Bruce, or Violent J, and Joseph Utsler, or Shaggy 2 Dope. It also names four fans as plaintiffs.

The FBI report on criminal gangs labeled the Juggalos as a "loosely organized hybrid gang." It said those who identify as Juggalos have committed assaults and vandalism, and a "small number" of them have engaged in more serious crimes.

The lawsuit contends that the gang designation violates the fans' free speech and due process rights.

At a news conference in Detroit, Bruce, 41, said Juggalos are like a family, not a gang. He said they have a constitutional right to listen to music without fear of harassment, and he wants Juggalos purged from the report.

"I don't think this has anything to do with hip hop. I think they just fear what they don't understand," Bruce said of law enforcement.

An email seeking comment from the FBI was not immediately returned.

Among the fans suing is Scott Gandy, of Concord, N.C. He said the Army told him that in order to join, he would first have to get his Insane Clown Posse tattoos removed because they were gang symbols. Gandy said he spent hundreds of dollars removing them, only to be rejected by the Army anyway.

Brandon Bradley, 20, of Sacramento, Calif., said he has been stopped by police and photographed because of his Juggalos tattoos and attire, including a necklace with a man carrying a hatchet. It is an Insane Clown Posse symbol.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25