69PoeticDreamer69's photo
Fri 08/03/12 12:03 AM

Looks great! The fact that your nipple sort of blends in with the stars really sells it for me good job! :p
omg I didn't even notice lol ohwell

Thu 08/02/12 10:14 PM

They're quite unique. I would have gone for a gold color instead of the red though, or perhaps a shade of orange. I dig how they trail up and down the torso though.
Why thank u. I appreciate that alot :) black n gold Wuda been awsum but my artist the yellow wudnt show that gud on my skin so red was my only option

Thu 08/02/12 09:47 PM
Watchu think of my tattoos?

Mon 07/30/12 11:18 PM
Have a great evening everyone muah :heart: and sweet dreams to all blushing :heart:

Wed 07/25/12 09:54 PM
I can use sum friends rite about now. Most of my friends don't talk to me or hit me up. And sum even found new friends n just forgot about me. So I'm always down to txt, talk, email, and online chat.

Tue 07/24/12 10:14 PM
Nitey nite everyone don't let the bed bugs bite. Muah muah gudnite kiss for everyone :heart: :smile: :heart:

Tue 07/24/12 05:51 PM
A Ideal relationship is about 3 important things which are honesty, communication, and respect. If a relationship doesn't have all 3 then u can't rly kall it love or a relationship. A relationship is built with time. Both partners have to know is this the person I rly wanna be with and if u can handle their flaws

Mon 07/23/12 10:46 PM
Goodnite everyone sleep tight flowerforyou I really hate sleeping alone brokenheart but wishing everyone a happy evening

Mon 07/23/12 07:43 PM

Mon 07/23/12 04:37 PM
This was my first experience with a spirit. My grandma died back in October of last year and she was the best grandma I ever had. She spoiled me alot and I was very grateful of her until diabetes took over her n she died on the hospital bed. I was rly sad kuz I didn't want her to go. So about a month ago I was sleeping on the couch kuz I was watching TV n too lazy to go to my room and I slowly opened my eyes kuz I wanted to see the time and I looked on the wall n saw a shadowy figure above me just standing there staring at me and I was rly scared and I looked around n I didn't see anything that it was coming off of. But about 5 mins I realized it was my grandma becuz I recognized the wig she had on before she died and I started crying a lil n I quietly said I miss u and when I said that my grandma nodded her head as if saying yes and I closed my eyes to sleep but when I open them she was gone. And I slept for the rest of the nite

Mon 07/23/12 04:23 PM
Looking for dudes in the LA area. (Beverly hills, Culver city, El Monte, Pomona, Santa Monica, Malibu, Santa clarita, Baldwin hills, downtown LA, and Sacramento :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mon 07/23/12 08:44 AM

Could'nt have said it better , most lack the true stature and virtues EVERY man should have towards his lover. Nowadays it's just the same douchebag "can't live up to responsibility" that give the real ones like us a bad name. Also am I the only romantic man on here ? It seems like most wouldn't even have a clue if you gavem a candlelighted surface and the term "wine an dine". Come on ! Woman love passion !! Trust me friends. I would know ;)
Exactly very well said. I agree. And the ones that say or try to be real its like they do the complete opposite

Sun 07/22/12 09:47 PM
Radical

Sun 07/22/12 09:44 PM
Girls n dudes tell me ur first impression on me and my profile.
Red- so sexi baby
Blue- lets go on a date
Yellow- beautiful
green- ok looking
gray- ugly as hell
Purple- shut up and just kiss me
Pink- wanna stay the night with me?
Gold - u could be my future husband
Platinum - boyfriend material for me
Brown- Ewwwww!!!!! Bye.
Black - u can do better than that
White - BOOORRRRIINNNGG!!!!!!
So what's ur color impression of me chicks n dudes?

Sun 07/22/12 08:29 PM
I once loved one man, he took my only heart
And right there in front of me, he ripped it apart
I know he didn't mean to, but to him it was just a game
But the guilt and pain remains the same
But now I understand, why he didn't stay
He was afraid to love, and to take a chance
He was afraid to leave and make another stance
He was afraid to make his mark; his mark on societies wall
He was afraid to take a leap, as he could fall
He would have rather stayed single, knowing he has the freedom to mingle
He made his mind and stayed with society
Even though he had his chance to be free
So now I sit outside societies dream
I linger like a nightmare, making ppl scream
They say its just a phase that ill get over it soon
They say its a disease, like a werewolf and the moon
But deep down in my heart, I know it isn't so
Becuz I have to be strong, so I can show
Ppl like the one man who threw me in the bin
That no matter how hard they try, I will nvr give in
Cause what's the point of hurting me? So I can feel bad?
So I can understand what its like to be sad?
Well I alredy know just how that feels
Cause its so hard for me to reveal
That I like the same sex, and who rly gives a damn?
Goes in the end we all still go cold and clam
So who cares if I'm gay! I am proud to be
Becuz in my world I take it as a victory
That I can make a choice and stand from the rest
Be an individual and try my best
And ppl may laugh at me and call me nasty names
But u know what? It doesn't matter its all a game
Cause later on in life they will suddenly see
That the reason I was gay, was becuz it was me
So go on and call out names and raise ur heads so high
But remember who I am, just before u die
Remember that I was strong and managed to pull thru
And remember that if I can do it, then so can u
So today I stand and say that I am proud to be gay
And if I had a choice I'd have it no other way.
THANK U FOR READING ~Joseph~

Sun 07/22/12 04:57 PM
My dark side is when I get really mad when sumone keeps instigating me then that's when the devil comes outta me. Its scary. But I learned to control that

Sun 07/22/12 04:40 PM
Lol I know but it wasn't my intentions though. Just wanted to get my point across :smile:

Sun 07/22/12 06:06 AM
WELL FOR STARTERS THERE ARE ALOT OF MEN OUT THERE WHO REALLY DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD REAL. AND THATS BECUZ I FEEL LIKE THEY JUST SAY IT AND NOT KNOW WHAT IT TRULY MEANS. BEING REAL IS NOT ONLY BEING HONEST BUT BEING AND STAYING TRUE TO UR PARTNER WHETHER ITS A GIRL OR A GUY. I AM IN SEARCH FOR THAT REAL DUDE AND NO SUCH LUCK. IT IS AS IF ALL THE GOOD ONES HAVE BEEN SNATCHED UP. AND THE ONES THAT ARE LEFT ARE THE FAKE ONES. I, MYSELF, IS A REAL DUDE BECUZ NOT ONLY IM HONEST TO MY MAN BUT IM HONEST TO MYSELF AS WELL. I WISH DUDES WUD NOT TAKE ME FRO GRANTED AND TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. AT THE END OF DA DAY IM ME AND IM NOT GUNA CHANGE FOR ANYONE. THEY EITHER GUNA HAVE TO TAKE ME AS I AM OR ROTATE BECUZ LIKE I SAID I AM TRUE TO MYSELF. AND EVEN IF I DONT FIND A MAN I WUD LIKE TO HAVE SUM REAL FRIENDS KUZ MOST OF MINE FORGOT ABOUT ME OR FOUND NEW FRIENDS BUT IT IS WAT IT IS. MY NAME IS JOSPEH AKA JOEY FOR SHORT AND I AM ON HERE IN SEARCH OF, LIE I SAID BEFORE, A TRUE REAL MAN AND IF NOT THAT THEN SOME REAL FRIENDS BECUZ I DONT BELIEVE IN THAT FAKENESS TOO. BUT ANYONE THATS ACTUALLY TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS THANK U VERY MUCH. MY SCREEN NAME IS 69POETICDREAMER69. FEEL FREE TO MSG ME ANYTIME AND I WILL SURELY REPLY. DUDES IF UR INTERESTED IN ME BY WHAT I SAID IN MY PROFILE DONT BE SHY, COME AND SAY HI :wink: I JUST HOPE MY KING COMES SOON KUZ THIS PRINCE NEEDS HIS KING flowerforyou