Community > Posts By > Darkones

Darkones's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:42 AM

I am a Satanist.

devil

Really, at 22 years you were accepted into the Church of Satan? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly? The real church of satan?? hhhmmmm... K.

Anton levy and his church are fools

Darkones's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:39 AM

do ya know what the first crusade was about?

Yes, 2/3's of Christendom had been taken by Muslims. They controlled the Middle East, Eastern Europe and were busy trying to take Western Europe. When Alexius I asked for help from Pope Urban, the Pope encouraged people to aid Alexius I in his war against the Turks. Some belief that Pope Urban was also seeking to reunify the Church, but it is clear that at least one goal of the crusade was to stop Muslim conquest.

the first crusade was Not against Muslims it was against the Druids because they believe that Women are equal, and in Christendom women were just Baby factoried, and it was started by Pope Innocent the II

I would be interested to learn where you get your information from. The Druids were wiped out in 60 AD by Pagan Romans, because of their supposed practice of human sacrifice. Since the druids kept no records and were wiped out almost 1900 years ago, the fact that anyone claims to know what Druids believed is absurd. Besides, I can't imagine anyone who was a "druid" calling themself a "druid", since druid means "tree fu*ker" and was an insult created by the Romans.

The Romans didn't wipe them out, I did......

Darkones's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:35 AM
Now that's funny