Community > Posts By > SGVtech

SGVtech's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:39 PM
Women who like guns are hot.drool

Women who don't like guns.. just haven't shot the right one yet.shades

SGVtech's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:35 PM
I've seen LDRs work many times. Not so often when the people are younger. Guys like women too much and wander if the meet-ups are too far apart. Women like attention to much and get bored. Once you've matured its very possible.

The killer is if you try to blend children. That does require some closeness to see if you have compatible styles of raising the kids, do they get along once the honeymoon is over, is there jealousy when a parent wants some alone time with their natural kids, etc... If you just "go for it" the stress can implode a feasible match because of the duress everyone is under.ohwell

SGVtech's photo
Wed 07/25/12 04:33 PM
Light the Christmas tree.

SGVtech's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:57 PM
Catch a Marlin or Sailfish

SGVtech's photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:49 PM
Edited by SGVtech on Wed 07/25/12 01:50 PM
I travel a bit and I see differences. Some are subtle and some are wacky.

Age range seems to be much a broader in some areas than others. I have women below a certain age showing interest while on the the road that would be pretty rare in LA. Not to mention my daughter would shoot me(there's some formula I agreed to E2/ab+7yrs x $/4 or something like that. Oh and no teachershuh ).

I have noticed that what is required to be a "good catch" varies dramatically based on stories from women. Like one of my friends says that her and her friends hate guys that expect them to pay for their car and rent!! Pick one or the other???? Oh and then there's statements like "oh he's a good guy, he never hits her in the head"<<-- I thought I was being bull-shitted on that one. An there's the good old "he/she never cheats around home like those other bastards".. that one got me too.

SGVtech's photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:39 PM

I have a belly button.

I kind of new around here... do I need ask if these are installed on everyone I talk to?

SGVtech's photo
Tue 07/24/12 02:17 PM
English as a official language in the US. No public monies(tax supported) spent on resources in other languages except for tourist based services, court systems and emergency services.

Private enterprises can do what they want.

SGVtech's photo
Mon 07/23/12 05:06 PM
way cool junior

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/20/12 10:39 AM
Waterless Urinals (dont ask me.. they exist here in CA)huh

Women who carry pocket dogs everywhere with them. Especially if they are wearing clothing. The dogs I mean. surprised

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:15 AM

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/20/12 09:13 AM
pet salmon..

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/20/12 05:41 AM
Edited by SGVtech on Fri 07/20/12 05:41 AM

wild, untamed dry land sharks are chasing her.

drinker

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/20/12 12:04 AM
Yes, but I don't drink bathtub beer anymore.

Have you ever slept Under the water?

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:27 PM
summer sausage sandwhich

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:15 PM
susan boyle

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 11:12 PM
horses

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 10:53 PM
Edited by SGVtech on Thu 07/19/12 10:53 PM
I did. Canadian, so cultures pretty much in sync except for metrics and death penalty.

It complicates decisions that should be made NOT under duress because of immigration rules. I guess this wouldn't apply if they were here already under their own steam.

Upside is that if it goes south you can call immigration for help. Favorite saying "be nice or I'm calling ICE" happy

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 10:21 PM
as a former member of several prototype projects.. they don't count military as humans.

Just saying :)

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 10:03 PM
This is for power only.

Rates are going up for water and waste water for other reasons. The infrastructure is getting really old, on top of treatment costs and storage costs. Then add in cost of living.

People are never receptive to higher rates. As long as your local utility isn't pissing their budgets away they probably need the funds to keep the water coming out of the faucet and getting the poo to go away.

Power and Gas has massive profits, but usually are slaves to the PUC and share holders.. which make the staff dance and make odd decisions.

If we could only get the aliens to take the poo instead of our delicious gas and electricity. I understand several marketing companies are working hard in multiple dimensions on this endeavor.

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/19/12 06:19 PM
Hey they finally got "Eureka" online!