Community > Posts By > SGVtech

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 10:20 PM
Did you ask for the check?

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 10:10 PM
You're very welcome.

Well I'm getting traffic, but maybe I shouldn't be holding out for a woman that has a tattoo that reads "I break for Smoked Salmon". Might be too specific huh

I have teenagers, one of each species. surprised

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:38 PM
Red Flags: She smells like crazy, she smells like bugspray, she talks in first person, she keeps referring to cops as "boss", she stares at my wallet like a steak, she has a huge bottle of "beano" in her purse, shes been married more than 5 times(more than 2 in Vegas), she has more than 3 cats, I itch when she walks in the room, I itch when she leaves the room, she talks about ex's constantly, more than one utility is turned off when I go to her house, she has an award on her wall from the CDC for most interesting citizen. I find myself having to avoid her to keep sane.

Green Flags: She cooks well, She makes me smile just seeing her picture or getting a message from her, I get "tent-pants" thinking about her or when she is looking at me, everyone seems to be defused by her presence, i look forward to seeing her, i enjoy showing things I know about, shes great with my kids, I have fun doing things i normally wouldnt because she likes them.

White Flags(i am assuming warning): She excuses herself frequently to go outside and I notice dead birds and peeling paint on the side of the house, she has meds stored in a shoe box (one for each day of the week), she tries to please too much, she doesn't try to please enough, she has reversed tan lines, there are NO pots/pans in her kitchen, she has any of the house-wives or glee on her DVR.

is that what you meant?spock

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:09 PM
Having created a few businesses and helping to launch/support many more, I found that whole tact to be sad.

In most cases anyone who assisted was paid for their input if not handsomely. Government was nothing but a drag on the process(I can provide examples). Customers receive a product/service for their money. The business provides the best quality to obtain loyalty not the other way around. We generated massive sales tax, income tax and payroll which trickles outward. Employee loyalty and hard work vaporizes if you run a crappy company if they have any self worth.

As for gun control, the president and his cabinet/appointments have been pretty passive. Its yet to be seen what will happen if he is a lame duck. But so far with the exception of Eric Holder being a nozzle they haven't made too many sounds about the 2nd amendment. Besides that issue does not go via party lines. Plenty of libs/dems are in the NRA or support their cause. The registration laws have tended to deepen at the state level the last four years worse. Watch the EPA angle more than the control angle. Ammo is the next big problem.

I am pretty ok with zapping anyone who is polarized against the US and planning to do harm even if they are a citizen. If they are stateside, due process is usually in order. If they are abroad and involved with combatants then treat them like they are acting. Please do not waste my tax money on due process. This is all assuming "safeguards" are in place to prevent Executive abuse. I don't like the uber surveillance on citizens that don't match the "profile" for real.

I hate the class warfare junk. Its been used since the beginning of time when people get desperate as leaders or their subjects are small thinkers. You strive to reach a point and then get right across a line where you can catch your breath and poof you're a 1%'r and should be taxed at a higher rate. No thanks. I been well off and not so much and I didn't want anyone to pay anything other than a equal percentage as me. Even if they earned $100/yr or $100mil.

I think a lot of conservative libertarians/independents voted for Obama last time. Although they don't see him as an anti-patriot, hes definably not what most people "HOPED" for. You cant expect a prez to accomplish everything they promise in their first term. But blowing off fundamental promises like "transparency" in both his admin and how the "stimulus" was deployed.. attacking business just for votes, he knows better. I'll take a successful, fairly well thought of, boring but professional business man over a ******** artist anytime to lead the country.

Unfortunately Romney is a Mexican nationalhuh

I'm just kidding, he has a birth certificate from the US. Just a little birth-er joke there.offtopic

I apologize for my rant, we had Dell Taco for dinner. sick

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:54 PM
Topic: Movies Based on Books

1. Of Mice and Men

2. Slugs

3. The Silence of the Lambs

4. The Phantom Tollbooth

5. Requiem For A Dream

6. Watership Down

7. The Joy Luck Club

8. The Secret Of NIMH

9. Fried Green Tomatoes

10. Gone With The Wind

11. The Shining

12. Misery

13. Hell Raiser

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:53 PM
wild women rule

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 12:02 PM
opic: Movies based on a true story

1. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

2. Summer Of Sam

3. Jaws

4. Ed Wood

5. The Amityville Horror

6. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

7. Dead Ringers

8. Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer

9. The People vs. Larry Flynt

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 11:12 AM
can

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 11:11 AM
misshapen limbs that really...

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 11:09 AM

My dreamgirl is not the most beautiful. My dreamgirl is the one who compels me to say ' u have changed my life '

if you tell your dreamgirl that she is not the most beautiful...she might not only change your life..you might have to run for your life

a prime example of why no relationship can ever be 100 percent honest or truthful

I can see Frank Sinatra rewritting then singing the lyrics to that song

the not most beautiful girl in the world
picks my ties out
eats my candy
drinks my brandy
the not most beautiful girl in the world

thats funny stuff

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 11:01 AM
Edited by SGVtech on Fri 07/27/12 11:02 AM
I think it is possible. I've had someone super deep into me, and I broke it off because I couldn't reciprocate honestly. I mean I would try to. Thinking everything is here I want, this will feel natural eventually.

It didn't.

So.. from time to time I wonder(miss) what it would have been like to be able "click" both ways. Especially when I see other people who seem to have found it.

I hear other people saying similar things. So I don't think its uncommon at all.

As a matter of fact I miss my 75' sport-fisher motor yacht that I never had right now!!!! Damn it! tears

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 07:50 AM
keyboard

SGVtech's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:07 AM
work

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/26/12 11:21 PM
Hey Tammy, good luck finding who you're looking for! :thumbsup:

Great eyes by the way bigsmile

SGVtech's photo
Thu 07/26/12 10:47 PM