Community > Posts By > fishinggal64

fishinggal64's photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:23 PM
Well done UK
anymore little johnny jokes you care to share.
still laughinglaugh
fishinggal64

fishinggal64's photo
Thu 01/24/08 09:14 AM
hi firehappy
welcome to jhs, i'm recently new to this site too and it's awesome, lots of great, friendly nice people.
hope you find what you are looking for
fishinggal64laugh :smile:

fishinggal64's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:11 AM
hi nicki:smile:
welcome to jhs. I'm new as well to this site and so far everyone is very nice and friendly. Hope you find who you are looking for, keep smilin', makes people wonder what you're up to hahalaugh
fishinggal64

fishinggal64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:53 PM
thanks to everyone for your friendliness. it's nice to know that people here want to find their mate, not play head games or boost their egos. i was on a couple of other sites and let's just say that i wasn't impressed. i would send messages and hi's to people and no response. i think that if you aren't interested, just say so, i'm a big girl i can handle the truth. be honest, all i ask, we're all here for the same reason. let's have some fun and start chatting
again, thanks, i feel welcomed and i know i'm going to enjoy this sitelaugh :wink: devil

fishinggal64's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:08 PM
:wink:
i'm a newbie to this site and just want to say hello to one and all and hope you are successful in your search for 'the one'. hoping justsayhi site can help me in my own search. All i ask is that i be given a fair chance, treated as you would like to be treated, with respect.
hope to hear from you soon
take care and hopefully we'll chat soon.
this site is so cool, i'm very impressed some of the other sites say free, but to get your emails, you have to subscribe. it's nice to know that there are some people out there to help us singles sincerely, not trying to make a buck.
bye for now
fishinggal64:wink: