Community > Posts By > steplac

steplac's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:24 PM
this is from a woman thats been where she is. i will tell you from past experience that you giving her all of your time and affection is very suspicious to her. men have never been just plain nice to her and she doesn't understand it. the only thing that made me stop and think about what i was doing was a book. just a book. but it was the guesture from the man holding that book that brought me around. It was a book about how to love an abused woman. this man was so willing to try to nderstand that he actually went to a doctor and asked him how to help. we read that book together. it helped me alot. i wish i could remember the name. henry did for me what my hubby of 25 years never wanted to. that was five years ago. i am sorry to sasy that our relationship did not work out but it was for other reasons that we both agreed were to large and disproportionate to even try to overcome. we are still the best of friends now. Thans to henry i am able to have a joyious relationship with a man and not jump and hide at every touch.