Community > Posts By > Sabbieo

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:50 AM
I agree women are very difficult to deal with when you treat them good they don't appreciate it (some) and when you treat them bad they love you so much. some women are just weird in their own little way..roflrofl

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:50 AM
I agree women are very difficult to deal with when you treat them good they don't appreciate it (some) and when you treat them bad they love you so much. some women are just weird in their own little way..roflrofl

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:44 AM
Nope ! you'll be wasting your time & money.. It's not worth it.. The only way it would be possible is if they're looking to get their citizenship papers then they'll come over very quickly..

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:39 AM
Honestly it Isn't difficult to find someone... people make it difficult because everyone is picky and stuck on their own ways and they're looking for "perfection".. That doesn't exist I think this generation has changed to the worst as far as dating goes.. Yuck !!
Right now everyone is dating everyone passing germs and STDs there's no such thing as stability anymore

no photo
Mon 10/19/15 11:39 AM
Honestly it Isn't difficult to find someone... people make it difficult because everyone is picky and stuck on their own ways and they're looking for "perfection".. That doesn't exist I think this generation has changed to the worst as far as dating goes.. Yuck !!
Right now everyone is dating everyone passing germs and STDs there's no such thing as stability anymore

no photo
Sat 07/14/12 03:38 PM
I totally agree with that I don't care about color.