Community > Posts By > fire.avalanche

no photo
Sat 06/06/20 10:22 AM
It's a good question! I've done a lot of different things in life, looking and searching what I want to do. Then felt I wanted to do something with masculine & feminine energies. I've done online group courses on that for women, (re)connecting them with their feminine energy, also courses on dating & relationship, inner child healing, self-love. Then felt that wasn't 100% what I wanted to do, not as a 'main course'.
I write & publish books, I paint & sometimes sell.

What I really want to do is live workshops and being an inspirational speaker. Preferably whilst travelling, I do not want to do it in my own country really but with women all over the world like in my courses.

Like you I'm also working on getting my health back. That's first priority.

Oh wow! you are one very busy woman! :grin:️ True health is very important and is well known to everyone. Without good health we won't be living long and we won't achieve our dreams and goals in life.

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 09:45 PM
Pissin' people off.

LMAO I feel bad for those people who are too sensitive :grin:

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 09:42 PM

I feel thankful for these three ---> Life, Family, and good health

Im thankful for I have these three things every day of my life I feel blessed. :blush:
Always feel that way, as you never realise what you have in life until it's gone! My wee boy is only 5 and has faced up to losing his mum, better than some guys that I grew up with act because something doesn't go right for them in their life. Sad, but true, that a 5 year old can be a better man, than them!

So true and sad! I bet its really tough on your son to lose a mother but life must go on it is what it is.

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:59 PM
I feel thankful for these three ---> Life, Family, and good health

Im thankful for I have these three things every day of my life I feel blessed. :blush:

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:54 PM
633? lol

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:48 PM

I have a lot on mind! So one of them is to travel and meet great people. I'm supposed to visit Korea this month.. but ooooooh boy this pandemic just ruined my plan lol oh well c'est la vie. My next dream life or goal is to discover new passions and to have a healthy body that lets me experience life and a lot more. :grin:

I've already did a lot of things in my life, but you can never stop learning, or experiencing new things in life. You have plenty of time to do what you want to do. Better to have your health though, than to contract this Coronavirus on your travels? You'll get there, don't worry about it! :thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

You're absolutely right! as long as you're alive, you are going to be learning new things all the time. As what they say you learn something new every day lol I know I'm going there someday and after that I'm going to visit NY real soon! :blush:
Have a look on my profile and see where my job took me to 12 years ago? I helped build the World's tallest building. Not very many people have photos from 2700ft up? Something to tell my grandkids about, some day! :thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

OMG!!! :grimacing:️ I dont think I can do your job I'm a little bit scared of heights hahaha But damn you're a badass!!! and yeah for sure you're grandchildren would love to see and hear your stories.

Heights have never bothered me. It used to bother my wife before, but she sadly died of cancer last year. That reinforces my outlook on life, as no matter what you have, or have achieved, you can lose it at any time. You're still young and can do anything you want to in life. If anyone says you can't? Go and prove them wrong? :thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

Im so sorry to hear that :pensive:️ That's what I always do live my life to the fullest and enjoy while I still can.

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:37 PM
Get my audience date more but not around grow marry die rich and for filled.

That's nice! I hope you get everything you want and achieve all of your goals! :blush:

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:35 PM

I have a lot on mind! So one of them is to travel and meet great people. I'm supposed to visit Korea this month.. but ooooooh boy this pandemic just ruined my plan lol oh well c'est la vie. My next dream life or goal is to discover new passions and to have a healthy body that lets me experience life and a lot more. :grin:

I've already did a lot of things in my life, but you can never stop learning, or experiencing new things in life. You have plenty of time to do what you want to do. Better to have your health though, than to contract this Coronavirus on your travels? You'll get there, don't worry about it! :thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

You're absolutely right! as long as you're alive, you are going to be learning new things all the time. As what they say you learn something new every day lol I know I'm going there someday and after that I'm going to visit NY real soon! :blush:
Have a look on my profile and see where my job took me to 12 years ago? I helped build the World's tallest building. Not very many people have photos from 2700ft up? Something to tell my grandkids about, some day! :thumbsup::sunglasses::beer:

OMG!!! :grimacing:️ I dont think I can do your job I'm a little bit scared of heights hahaha But damn you're a badass!!! and yeah for sure you're grandchildren would love to see and hear your stories.

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:17 PM

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 07:07 PM

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 05:28 PM

Welcome to the madhouse, collect your one piece jacket and join in the fun! :joy::joy::thumbsup:

Are you suggesting we all mad:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::upside_down:️ I prefer to find something sexier than a jacket.

I agree with him lol everyone on here is crazy and maybe a little bit weird in their own way? hahahahaha

O I disagree. I am not crazy and a little bit weird. I am a full fledged lunatic in his second childhood and I have psycho papers to prove it. laugh By the way, welcome to Mingle2.

Hahahahahaha!!! that's right say it loud and proud :joy:

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 04:44 PM
Welcome to the madhouse, collect your one piece jacket and join in the fun! :joy::joy::thumbsup:

Are you suggesting we all mad:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::upside_down:️ I prefer to find something sexier than a jacket.

I agree with him lol everyone on here is crazy and maybe a little bit weird in their own way? hahahahaha

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 04:42 PM

Sweet! it's my first time to try online dating let's see how this plays out LMAO

P.S I just figured right now that I have to tap quote to reply LOL

No probs, at least you know now? :joy::joy::thumbsup:

Yes sir! lol

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 01:33 PM

Sweet! it's my first time to try online dating let's see how this plays out LMAO

P.S I just figured right now that I have to tap quote to reply LOL

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 01:31 PM
Welcome on board waving
Thank you! :)

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 01:30 PM
Sweet! 🤣 Its my first time to try online dating let's see how this plays out LMAO

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 01:27 PM
Thank you! :)

no photo
Fri 06/05/20 12:03 PM
Well let's see if this works