DragonianDeity 's photo
Fri 06/05/20 04:35 PM

Aliens

When I first got that movie, I watched it daily, for like 2 weeks, trying to figure out if every marine was actually killed or not. It’s a fun movie for sure. Alien was a suspenseful movie for is’ time as well. Actually read the book. Pretty damn close to the movie.

That being said, for humor and action; Army of Darkness.
Humor by itself, Groundhog Day
Action/drama, my go to movie; The Count of Monte Cristo. A classic, I recommend it.

DragonianDeity 's photo
Fri 06/05/20 04:26 PM
Edited by DragonianDeity on Fri 06/05/20 04:27 PM
Since the quarantine started, I’ve been looking for crafts to do. I started some woodwork, a board of hooks to hang al my stuff on (keys, necklaces, etc) on and I have metallic thread connecting the points, trying to make it look like a spiders’ web. We’ll see.

But recently Pinterest (damn you) got me interested in dioramas and witch bottles. Waiting on some supplies from Wish to get started.

Spell bottle example: https://pin.it/5az9kln

Diorama example: https://pin.it/6wWcUSx

DragonianDeity 's photo
Fri 06/05/20 04:18 PM
They are removable, remember that. By laser, ouch! Me personally,I have 5, only my left arm sleeve can be seen. Everyone of them means something to me, and I would love them even when I have saggy skin and they fade. Most of the time the pain is tolerable, it is only when you get near a nerve, vain, or bone that it starts to hurt. My sleeve was my latest one, so I already had experience with how they would feel, so I was prepared. Still hurt like a mother though, but only on the wrist where the vain is. That was unexpected and hit about an 8 on the pain scale. However, there are numbing gels that shave off the pain, numb it, but you still feel it. It’s not for everyone. If you want to get one, it’s always suggested you get it on the upper arm here it’s mostly muscle and not much bone and no nerves. Try it out there, see if you can handle the experience.

As for an excessive amounts on my partner; if more than half their body is inked, there better be a damn good story to go with it. I’d never go with someone who has their entire body tatted, good stories or no, so, a balanced in-between for me. Everyone’s body is an easel, some people decide to get it drawn on, some get theirs’ pierced, it’s important to respect people for their artistic choices.

I personally would like to get 7 more (a total of 12) each one would have meaning to me, and only 3 of them would be seen if I keep a shirt on. I think if it’s meaningful to people, great. Also, I gotta respect people who get them on ribs and their feet and places I know would hurt, they got guts, more so than me.

DragonianDeity 's photo
Wed 06/03/20 08:26 PM
Cozy