Community > Posts By > joycies

joycies's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:02 PM
maybe no more hunger , maybe, no more sickness, maybe no more war. And if we don't things will stay the same or get worse

joycies's photo
Thu 02/19/09 11:04 AM
A friend of mine started a world wide prayer team, he had a message in his heart to start a world wide prayer to have as many people of faith pray the Lords Prayer pray at least once a day prefeably 2 x's day all around the world. The lords prayer is located in Matthew 6:9

Our faith who art in heaven
Hallow be Your name.
Your kingdom come.Your will be done on earth as it is in heaen.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into tempation, but deliver us from the evil one. for Yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory forever . So Be It, (Amen)flowerforyou

joycies's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:32 AM
This is a wonderful idea Thank you my Lord and Savior, my friend , my everything I give you praise and i thank you for the things I know about and the things unseen, I love you wi ith my whole heart Lord, I ask forgivness for all of my sins Father for every wrong action , deed and thought. Thank you, wrap your loving arms around us all and protect us this day and please let us hear your voice today as you lead us. love :banana: :smile:

joycies's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:30 AM
This is a wonderful idea Thank you my Lord and Savior, my friend , my everything I give you praise and i thank you for the things I know about and the things unseen, I love you wi ith my whole heart Lord, I ask forgivness for all of my sins Father for every wrong action , deed and thought. Thank you, wrap your loving arms around us all and protect us this day and please let us hear your voice today as you lead us.

joycies's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:31 PM
explode

joycies's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:29 PM
If she doesn't fart, it creeps up her spine and gives her crappy thoughts