Community > Posts By > Jackstrokes

Jackstrokes 's photo
Mon 08/03/20 02:49 AM
Hello Darlene, I'm right next to the bluff. I would like to chat and see if you want to meet up sometime.

Jackstrokes 's photo
Mon 08/03/20 01:28 AM
I'm looking for a female to hang out with occasionally and have fun. Would like to chat and see if your interested and if so we can go from there.

Jackstrokes 's photo
Mon 08/03/20 12:40 AM
I want to answer this so bad but I'm afraid to and shouldn't be. I will tell any curious ladies that ask.

Jackstrokes 's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:20 PM
Hi I'm a swm and I know we don't live close to each other but I was hoping you might be interested in chating. I'm looking for a female to share my special interest with and sharing with a woman online is a part of it. It could be something you didn't know you would enjoy, so please give me a chance to at least explain in more detail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jackstrokes 's photo
Sun 08/02/20 10:02 PM
I'm looking for a female to help me with making some fantasies reality. If you are curious let's chat and see if your interested. I'm available now till whenever.

Jackstrokes 's photo
Sun 08/02/20 09:51 PM
Swm looking for a female that would like to have a man do whatever you want me to do. I have the party favors if your interested if not ok. If your curious and are serious about actually meeting up then contact me for more details. I'm available now till whenever.