Community > Posts By > Roseabud

Roseabud's photo
Tue 09/18/07 07:20 AM
Best of luck to you, and I am a mom, that was in the exact opposite, I wanted my kids father to see the kids all the times, and he was just to busy. but now he is coming around. "Wonderingaround" gave you good advice, follow through on that through the courts. it works. trust me. and I am the last person who judges on looks, but as a mother or 3, and have dealt with the judges for the last 10 years. apperances does matter. and if you give your ex any reason to run the bus over you, they usually go in favor of the mother. so you may want to work on your hair.. no offense.. and my son is 23 and he has the long hair too. but in the area of kids, the judges are hard now a days.. certify a letter to her for a meeting place and time, no show with an outsider, then get the police involved, make sure you have all your emails from her printed for the judge to read. It is a two some that makes a child, she has no grounds to keep you, as the father , away from your child... keeep copies of EVERYTHING, if you can even voice conversation.
My prayers are with you, and you ex, feels the anger now, but you will be surprised, through your hands in the air and give it to GOd. He is the one is control.. NOT YOU EX. Have faith, He is always by your side, you just need to ask for alittle help. best of luck...