Community > Posts By > morlove4mo

morlove4mo's photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:19 PM

Its so tough to find the right one for me when iget attractive to them just like that and i dont know what they are like because i always care about how she look and if she has enough heart to really like me for who i am and everytime i think to myself do i really need a girl to make me happy or i am just desperate for a girl.I told my surrounding that i am not desperate but half of me says i am.I dont know what to follow

I'm not going to say that looks don't matter because they do, they're has to be some kind of physical attraction there, but you have to look deeper than their looks once you know they are beautiful outside. "Just because it looks good doesn't mean its good for you" You have to learn to appreciate a woman for her beauty outside and IN!!!

morlove4mo's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:02 PM
hey everyone i am new here and i am just here looking for some new friends in the life, i want to meet some people to hang out with i have a lot of straight friends so im really just looking for lesbians, however anyone interested should feel free to hit me up i have a genuine love for all people. so holla

morlove4mo's photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:54 PM
you know you are in love when...... you look in there eyes and see your whole future in them.