Community > Posts By > JohnBlaze1976

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Sun 09/28/08 06:12 AM
I am sure it also has to do with youthful looks and younger aspirations as well. The younger guys are driven and motivated to succeed like the older guys once were. Like I said earlier...its not any different then older guys wanting younger ladies. It make them feel like a "Stud" again. There are plenty of younger ladies that love older guys. They offer a sense of maturity that younger guys don't have. I prefer older women because they are more stable and not as flakey as some of these young girls. They are more serious in mind set and and happy in their own skin. They have been though much more and have the maturity to be a grown up...unlike all the younger ladies who normally are no where near serious in mindset. I really dislike younger girls becasue they are all such flakes. They are flighty and immature. Most of them can' even carry a conversation.

Oh yeah...one more thing...the older ladies love the younger guys stamina BTW...Lets face it...theres a lot of guys in their 40 that have lost thier "go". They get set in their ways and turn into Mr. Simple. The older ladies just love the younger guys flexability and adaptabilty. The older guys just can't keep up with some of the more active ladies their age and the younger guys can deliver the goods. These older women just don't want to be slowed down anymore nowadays. They want the excitement that once had...and most of all...they want to have fun...expecially if they have gotten out of a divorce where they weren't happy...they are looking for something more then what they had before. Its pretty simple...

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Sun 09/28/08 05:58 AM

If the younger person is "wasting" their time with an older person, there will come a time when he/she will sit and wonder where the hell all their time went.what
Relationships should be taken a bit more seriously- Not just as "something to do " or "have fun with" for the time being.think

Maybe that's what you need...maybe that's not what other people want. A relationship is a relationship...its up to the two people to make it work well. As an individual...I can look around for as long as I want. The whole process IMO is meant to sort through all the possibilites and make a decision at one point to commit to one person. Since learning about each person doesn't happen normally after one day or one week or one month...unfortunately relationships will end and others begin. You have your own road map...I have mine. I take all my relationships seriously...some more then others...some get disqualified due to complications that arise. No relationship is 100% perfect...but you can be certian that when i find one I deem is close enough...I'll be happy to commit.

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:56 PM

Its the same thing as younger women and older guys...there's not significant difference. I just got out of a 3 year relationship about 9 months ago with a 38 year old women...there was a significant attraction...mentally... physically...emotionally...she didn't want kids...and I am too young not to have a kid or two...so...that was the story at least...moving on...

This is why I think they have no business getting together UNLESS the guy is absolutely CERTAIN he doesn't want to have kids.ohwell

The same doesn't apply to men dating younger women because your swimmers are ALWAYS swimming:wink:

JMOflowerforyou

Yeah..it wasn't like that in the beginning...but after 3 years had passed...she changed her mind...that is fine...she was entitled to change her mind...anyone can.

If people are in it for the right reasons...or at least have reasons they are comfortable with...then there is nothing wrong with two adults having fun and enjoying spending time together.

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:51 PM

marry me?
flowerforyou

LOL....long distance marriages don't work out well from what I hear dear...:)~

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:49 PM
K-Town here....

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:47 PM
K-Town here.

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:43 PM

Personally I'm not as attracted to younger women, mainly because I have better conversation with older women. Typically there is an intellect difference that I like, I like intelligent conversation...younger women don't tend to provide such (not always, I've met a few that can keep a pretty good conversation going).

Couldn't have said it any better...these young girls aren't serious anyways...they are still counting how many shots and beers they drink every night...and older women offers a level of sophistication that younger women don't have and don't know how to get....they have also gone threw more in life and the level of maturity is so much greater that it offers a more in depth stable relationship.

JohnBlaze1976's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:39 PM
Its the same thing as younger women and older guys...there's not significant difference. I just got out of a 3 year relationship about 9 months ago with a 38 year old women...there was a significant attraction...mentally... physically...emotionally...she didn't want kids...and I am too young not to have a kid or two...so...that was the story at least...moving on...