Community > Posts By > brokenangel38

brokenangel38's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:26 PM

why can men never see a good thing when they have it !!
:smile:

Exactly.... that's what I am talking about.

ok let go off of this one.... why is it the guys can't see a good thing..... I have found recently that the most f'ed up girls have these really great guys. But I got some insight the other day that these 'great' girls are just liars and don't talk about their past. Then guys get screwed over by these so called great girls and then are jaded.

GGGRRRRRRRRRRR... tell it girls.

Well, all I can say is that some of us girls might not be "great" but we arent liars either. Im going through this right now....my husband is divorcing me because I dont trust him...hmmm, I wonder why LOL....Then 6 months from now when I have my life back in order, guess who will want me back? It happens in every relationship I have ever been in. They always think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence so to speak, then when they have what they THOUGHT they wanted, they realize that what they already had was better. I know this may sound kind of egotistical but it really isnt meant to be, but every guy I have ever been involved with always comes back to me sometime down the road and says " I still love you and I want you back cuz I realize I F*ed up a good thing"...hmmm, I wonder how long it will take this time....Im ready to tell him to get lost!