Community > Posts By > sexyatlanta

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 02:56 PM
Tattoo is very cool. Some pics are too fuzzy though. Clear photos are better. The main ones are great.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:02 PM
You all rock. This is a great topic. In less than 5 minutes the board is on 2 pages. Thank you for your great comments!

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 06:53 PM
Edited by sexyatlanta on Sun 03/09/08 06:55 PM
Ladies, please share with all of us men out here in cyberspace the things that are REALLY important to you in a man. Be brutally honest. We'd love to hear what's on your mind.
We would also hear the things that you dislike most in some guys and things that are deal breakers for you.
Do share :)

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 08:25 PM
Generally bright, driven, ambitious, loyal and beautiful. :)

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:09 PM

Great picture :) For your entertainment I'm going to toast to you and consume a beverage drinker yawn

save one for me in 3 hours!laugh drinker
You know I will :) So cute!!! drinker

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 02:41 PM
Great picture :) For your entertainment I'm going to toast to you and consume a beverage drinker yawn

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:51 PM

Don't sweat it. The Bible is a fictional literary piece anyway so who cares? People that buy into it are clearly not very logical independent thinkers. Why would you even care what someone who believed in imaginary beings thinks?
Apparenly, you've become enlightened and started truly thinking about things so you're way ahead of the ignorant bible thumping masses.

Hey! I have never "thumped" a Bible in my life. I'm more of a "idiot" thumper..have thumped many "idiots" in my time. However, it was thier choice. So would I be considered an "idiot thumper by request only" type person? noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

I think just plain "idiot thumper" works. Are people who have trouble spelling considered idiots? I've never seen someone truly thump either a bible or an idiot but the euphemism works. Keep on thumping.

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:35 PM
Don't sweat it. The Bible is a fictional literary piece anyway so who cares? People that buy into it are clearly not very logical independent thinkers. Why would you even care what someone who believed in imaginary beings thinks?
Apparenly, you've become enlightened and started truly thinking about things so you're way ahead of the ignorant bible thumping masses.