Community > Posts By > brigade

brigade's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:26 PM
well d out of iraq i play i am thinking the game is afoot nothing new SSDDthe heat is down below a 120 degrees if it drops below a 100 i might need a sweater haha! thanxs for all the support and encouragement it does help take care a month down

brigade's photo
Sun 09/16/07 10:44 AM
hi everybody from sunny kuwait we are at our base which it is safe here but i fly up to or drive up to iraq at least 3 times a week so i am on the move alot i have intnt now it is starting to cool off here today it was only a 117 degrees here almost need my parka!laugh i am going to close i love all the support thank you very much go with god love gary

brigade's photo
Tue 08/21/07 05:24 PM
many thanks one and all! i will be off the net for a few daysi will be back on as soon as i get to a place where i can email everybody take care the net will be shut off on th 24th i will be leaving in 2 days after! go with god each and everyone of u! gary

brigade's photo
Wed 08/15/07 06:13 PM
well i havent lived in ohio in a long time i was born in lockborne afb and from the time i was 11 thru 17 i lived there in a lil town called utica the home of velvet icecream i still have aunts and uncles there but havent been back since 94 oh i do have an ex wife there becky lynn cochran farley if u r out there i hope life is treating u good!everyone else from around utica newark mt vernon area greeting from ft sill ok soon to be back in iraq bull farley

brigade's photo
Wed 08/15/07 04:44 AM
glasses well it is the 15th the guys r going on leave for few days i will be staying around here(things need to be done at a ncos level) i will try to take in a football game if dallas or houston will be playing maybe see a couple of friends that r close here! but no big plans like going home to see the family or the lady of my house(my dog) i dont want to confuse her.it was hard enough saying goodbye before dont want to go through that again! thank u again for everybody stopping by and posting something u r a great group of people! keep the faith, and god speed! garydrinker glasses laugh

brigade's photo
Sun 08/12/07 04:21 PM
thank u one and all it is really nice to see something positive in life from people that r stangere esspecially when everybody so busy with there own lives. for vanessa who i never personally met but in a short time of knowing her she is one person who i can see being in my life for now until the end of time!she is my friend and i have grown to love very much! ty jhs for gathering all of these fine people together which i would have probably never got to meet! bless all of u, and god speed!

brigade's photo
Fri 08/10/07 03:14 PM
i would like to say thank you for the support that everyone who has offered it on jsh! please continue we do have internet over there! better than i have at my own house!lol all of the guys say hi and in 2 weeks we will be in iraq! gary
ps: due to someone up the food chain trying to be politically correct there is no beer or sex allowed over there for soldiers of all branches of the services