Community > Posts By > Lynn13

Lynn13's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:47 PM
laugh laugh

Lynn13's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:01 AM

the tiburon is nice

well, i mean no offense and i'm sure the car serves her just fine.. but it's a fwd "sports car", and that's no good.

nothing geared to be sporty should be front wheel drive, it's a hindrance in many aspects of performance

I will give you that there are other sports cars that have more power out there, but truthfully, I have never driven a car that hugs the road better.

Lynn13's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:56 AM

When they say I love you too soon... Love takes time... if you say it too soon it is not real & it confuses women... we like to know you mean what you say.

I was wondering where the rule book is so I can look up when the right time is??? Also Most women expect you to say it back to them when you say it first.. So I guess you don't want them to say it until he is ready??? Does this mean you will wait until he is ready or will you dump him? Just Curious...

A rule book... now wouldn't that be nice... if you are not ready...you are not ready, so don't say it. It usually hints at other problems in the relationship... one moving to fast or to slow, etc. I would rather know up front that someone doesn't feel it than get a lie and find out about further down the line. If you are open and honest about it, most women won't run. But you do need to explain yourself. Don't just give a "I don't know".

Lynn13's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:37 AM
face it guys... you can't win this one... if you remember to put the toilet seat down, we are just going to complain about the tooth paste, etc., etc.

I am a women and I know my faults. I get moody and sometimes just need to gripe.

Lynn13's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:32 AM

<---no peeves about the wonderful men
in this world but sure would like to have
one as my pet...laugh flowerforyou

I second that...

Lynn13's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:25 AM
laugh laugh laugh

Lynn13's photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:18 AM

Hi guys. Ok, here's my biggest pet peeve about men. Are you ready???????????????????????????
Why can't they put the toliet seat down when they are done????
Is it because they just don't think about it, or because they don't care???????????????????????????

If its down when you get there you should put it back happy :wink: :smile:
toooooooooooooooooo much work ladies

O.K. Guys I have to defend you on this one. Where is it written that guys have to put the seat down... why don't women have to put the toilet seat up????

Lynn13's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:39 AM
my car would fit under that truck...

Hyundai Tiberon...

Lynn13's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:35 PM
if it helps so far 33 has been one of the best years of my life

Lynn13's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:31 PM
I don't know that I can top that bad birthday... but happy belated birthday anyway

Lynn13's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:14 PM
laugh

Lynn13's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:06 PM
game - play

Lynn13's photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:59 PM
Thrasher fan here... go Hossa...

Nice to find some hockey on here. I thought for a few minutes while reading the other blogs that football was the only sport out there.