Community > Posts By > BryanFrench

BryanFrench's photo
Wed 06/27/12 11:20 PM
IMO feelings are the only things that make life intense, if you do not have them you will be passive and do not enjoy anything or never be hurt by anything as well. Express feelings is a good way to have real link between people because you share a part of yourself, but you have to be sure that this person can hear you and make a good use of what you said as a friend or a lover. Some feelings are difficult to handle as well, you can't get reed of it and they hurt you so bad... you can't breath, you can't think about anything else, you can't eat, sleep and have fun. The main one for this is love, it can make you do awesome things and make you become better but the day you suffer from this one... the day when everything around you just fall because of that... it's really hard... really hard. And sometimes the people you loved and left you just still continue to hurt you by saying stuff they don't have to or doing stuff right next to you and playing with your mind. In this case express feeling is bad, and feel them as well, and i think people feelings are directly linked to what they trust, everybody got feelings but they have a kind of shield who prevent them to feel it... and that's generally why when you go trough this shield you discover a new innocent person, but the shield can came back.
You have to be proud of your feelings and express them but you have to be able to understand them and manage them, talking to yourself or go somewhere you feel good is a good relief.
Hope it can help you, i still have things to say but i will not make a long post. if you have more precise question i will be happy to give my opinion on it, and that's the right moment for it :) i have LOT of them right now and they are burning me very hard :)