Community > Posts By > Grover47

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:22 PM

Good luck man, it is a jungle out there.

Thanks, I see

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:20 PM

I think your profile is very nice. Your pictures are also very nice. I don't think you will have any trouble finding a woman to fall for you :wink:
BTW Welcome to jsh flowerforyou

Thank you:smile:

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:20 PM

to long some people might not like to read so much

I was thinking that too. Thanks for the honest opinion.

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:18 PM
Are there any attractive ladies in the Scottsdale, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe or Paradise Valley area? Looking for friendship or dating.

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:11 PM

Wrote what?

My profile

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 06:10 PM
I did write it myself and every word is true.

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 04:48 PM
I am not saying "All" women, just the ones that I have dated in the past year. They all have been hurt by the person that they choose over me. I never generalize when it come to anyone. I would never want to be generalized myself.

Grover47's photo
Thu 01/31/08 04:39 PM
I know I am a good guy that knows how to treat women but I see women that I like dating "bad" guys and always end up getting hurt. I have been single for 17 months and have dated several times and I have always have had total respect for women. I am nice, considerate and romantic. Why can't I find love? I'm intelligent, I have a great job, I live in a nice home and I am very clean. I drive a nice car and I am not cocky. I know that part of it may be my attraction to Caucasian women. I do date women of any age, (prefer 30 to 55 years). I don't see why women do not like the kind and sweet type and end up with the bad, cheating and careless men and leave us good, faithful and careful men to a life of loneliness. I wish everyone a great evening.

1 3 Next