Community > Posts By > IveGotRocks

IveGotRocks's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:33 AM
No offense, but the premise of this thread is another-level stupid.

In short, NO it is not wrong for any male to say "I love you" to any other male, so long as they mean it. Geez, I have no tolerance for this waste of bandwidth.

IveGotRocks's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:20 PM
bump

IveGotRocks's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:23 PM
PROFILE UPDATE: Check me out, I'm shirtless~~

IveGotRocks's photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:35 PM
I attended a game at Lambeau earlier this year and I rooted for the Packers. But not on Sunday. G-MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we can agree that the BEARS STILL SUCK!

With all that said, I'm disappointed with the lack of attention my thread is getting. What if I whipped it out for my latest picture?

IveGotRocks's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:14 PM

Are you holding and envelope of Anthrax in your hand, uni-bomber?

lol

(it's your fault, you told me to...)

Scott Ian's Anthrax, maybe.

IveGotRocks's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:24 PM
Oh gee, who do you like? THE ICE-LANDERS?????

It's not my fault that my team can't score with lines full of all-stars. :(

IveGotRocks's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:51 PM
Check out my profile. See any typos, clumsy word usage, unfortunate language?

IveGotRocks's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:20 PM
I don't think of your profile

IveGotRocks's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:19 PM
Your profile is succinct and straightforward. Not bad.

Might I say that you live in an absolutely wonderful city. Milwaukee is BEAUTIFUL and you all are incredibly polite and engaging and oh so very white (hah).

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:04 PM
Oh man, "Hit or Miss" by New Found Glory

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:01 PM
My favorite pop is probably Diet A&W Cream Soda, but I'm really curious about Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel. I'd like to see the faces of the people that actively seek out such a product.

But whenever I hear/see the word 'pop', it reminds me of TNN's shift from The Nashville Network into The National Network, where they ran the marketing tag - "We've got POP!" Pop, in that case, meant pro wrestling and old Wonder Years eps.

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:54 PM
To be honest, you could use a less angular photos on your profile. But yeah, your photos don't show reflect a fat face.

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:46 PM
I will throw my hat into this New Jersey soirée.

Long-time Essex County resident right here~~

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:42 PM
spam ~~

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:40 PM
I feel this is a really good match-up for the Giants who should be able control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Only problem is that Green Bay employs a short passing game that heavily relies on after catch yardage. The Giants cannot be sloppy tackling, or the Pack will break many big plays.

But yeah, G-MEN!

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:37 PM
WHISKEYTOWN - "Dancing with the Women at the Bar"

IveGotRocks's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:34 PM
Almost every 'cool kid' my age loves Empire Records. I'm typically contrarian, but I can't front on the greatness that is that movie and that soundtrack. Gin Blossoms' "Til I Hear It From You" is the absolute gem and centerpiece of the soundtrack, but the rest of the record is buoyed by solid contributions from Coyote Shivers ("Sugar High") and Edwin Collins ("Girl Like You") and Evan Dando's stellar cover of Big Star's "Ballad of El Goodo".