killerqueenofhearts's photo
Thu 02/26/09 05:02 AM
Congratulations!! My fiance and I met up here too and we're getting married in April!! Wish you both the best of luck and the happiest ever after!!!

Thu 07/31/08 09:57 AM
my ex back handed me one time and I sucker punched him right in the heart, or where one was supposed to be...sorry bastard...

Thu 07/17/08 06:33 AM
Paint it Black
Back In Black
Bohemian Rhapsody
Anything Van Halen

Mon 04/14/08 09:41 AM
It is very much possible, My boyfriend and I fell in love with each other the first night we met and we've been together ever since!!!love

Thu 03/06/08 08:15 AM
laugh 710=OILlaugh

Fri 02/15/08 05:21 AM
We have all been at this point in stages of our life. Majority of the time it's hard to open up and meet people, especially if you've been hurt in the past. The most important thing is to be yourself and be honest. If people can't accept you for who you really are, they aren't worth your time anyways. Everyone has AT LEAST one thing about them that can make the opposite (or same for some) sex fall in love with them. Good Luck! Keep your head up!flowerforyou

Mon 01/21/08 11:28 AM
These people are mean, even though you are young you are handsome, don't worry about these other jerks. They just don't have anything better to do.