Community > Posts By > Zee

Zee's photo
Sun 05/17/20 05:55 AM
Hi, I'm a fairly new user. I am a male, late 40's, from Canada. I have the free version of Mingles, not paid. Sometimes I will see that someone likes me, and then they have viewed my photo. I click on the 'who viewed me' section, and occasionally a picture of a young topless woman or a completely naked woman will be on it. I did not expect that. I am following Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord, and I certainly don't want to lust after a woman, which can be done if a picture is in your face and if one lingers. How do I block this when a picture comes up? I don't see the block button when it's needed. What are my options? Sometimes there is no photo, and I click on someone interested in me who viewed me, and 'bang' a naked photo. This is really bad, and it's sad a woman can resort to this to get attention, or whatever devious stuff someone many be up to. These pictures can cause a lot of men to stumble in purity, especially those following Jesus Christ. I know I'm opinionated in this blurb, but give me the grace to speak my mind, as a new user as well. Thank-you, from Canada.

Zee's photo
Thu 05/14/20 02:07 PM
Thank you for your boldness for Jesus Christ! It's needed everything, and may God bless you for your efforts. Stay true to Jesus Christ, sir...