Community > Posts By > sandielynn

sandielynn's photo
Mon 07/09/12 07:55 PM
okay everyone.. i did cry most of today too.. coming home and reading your posts and support really helped make me feel good and smile. i have to tell you, my 20yr old daughter has been checking on me all day, she said "mom, you know he can't be by himself, it won't last a month" my 16yr old son is working with my dad for the summer and i told him tonight when i got home.. he said mom! he has lost the best thing he ever had, he had all those years to get it right and listen to you.. he has lost you, all of us (meaning himself and his sisters)all your adopted sons & daughters that were always there.. he lost it all!! no one goes over there anymore.. he made me feel as good as all of you did!

yes ma'am.. i heard and hear Ese.. just REALLY hurts when your in it, ya know?

Souf.. you said something that took my breath away 'cause i use to tell him all the time, every time he gets mad at me, he takes his love away from me, so to punish me, he would take away the one thing i needed/wanted from him. it was his control..

i made myself a promise, i might cry 1 more time tonight but tomorrow i start putting it behind me, dealing w/it and move on.. :D

sandielynn's photo
Sun 07/08/12 10:24 PM
LOL thank you very much.. I'm going to hold you to that!! smooched

sandielynn's photo
Sun 07/08/12 10:05 PM
I signed up on here just looking for friends because I felt lonely ( and I have met some people on here that make me laugh and are fun to talk to--that's it), separated from my husband on June 15, tonight he tells me he has a gf and is so happy. I left because of how mentally abusive he was to me and my children. I saw him the other day and I did NOT have the ' oh I want you back' feeling, but why did this make me cry tonight? Not moved out 30 days yet and he is happy and in love and he said they think they were made for each other.. I don't understand my hurt and pain ..any advice/ help from guys or ladies??

sandielynn's photo
Fri 06/29/12 06:15 PM
spontaneous

sandielynn's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:36 PM
laugh now that kind of sarcastic sense of humor i love because i have it too! thank you E

sandielynn's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:22 PM
thank you very much, the flowers are beautiful

sandielynn's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:21 PM
you were the one that i saw posted something re: all the sexual advances/etc (i'm paraphrasing of course) but it was from '09 so i didn't think you were still on here.. what i'm getting at is Thank You.. i'm glad to know i'm not the only one :)

sandielynn's photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:13 PM
i have to ask & i honestly do not mean this as a pop off and i'm asking everyone, not just the ladies.. but i haven't been on here long (a week??) and already i have guys wanting to exchange dirty pics/sext/etc.. don't get me wrong, i'm not stupid and i know it's going to come up and even happen if you and the other person are attracted and you want to, but my question is--does anyone REALLY read what we post? my post says i'm just looking for a friend. i have alot going on right now, new move, adjusting to new house, new surrounding, i have children so you already know no matter their ages that keeps us busy.. i would like to meet a man that can carry on a conversation w/out talking about sex...at least not by the 3rd comments exchanged. i like flirting/teasing/etc just as much as anyone, but i want to get to know the other side. ...or am i alone in my thoughts and everyone is laughing going "your gonna be alone for awhile" ha ha