Community > Posts By > JYannotti308

JYannotti308's photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:57 PM

alrighty,how long is a pigs orgasm?

roughly 25 to 30 minutes.

How do you know that? Experimentation?

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:21 PM
I appriciate that. TY. Yea Im young, but im much more level headed and mature then most guys my age....Its that whole being responsible thing..... Or am I.... god I hope I am, everytime I go to work someones life is in my hands laugh

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:21 PM
I appriciate that. TY. Yea Im young, but im much more level headed and mature then most guys my age....Its that whole being responsible thing..... Or am I.... god I hope I am, everytime I go to work someones life is in my hands laugh

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:16 PM

Not to mention your only 21 you have plenty of time to be screwed over I wouldn't worry to much about it....I promise darling some girl will see you coming mile away read SUCKER and that'll be all she wrote........yes i looked at your profile your a cute enough kid

Yep, sucker written all over me.
Very mature 21 year old sucker... lol

Justin
Professional Smart Ass....Its part of my career.

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:14 PM

shodaw i'm being nice...........LOL

if your not whining JY what is it.........talking is having a logical two way conv in which both parties have a valid point of view,,,,,,your just complaining (whining) that no body wants you everybody hates you......would you like me to get you some worms...........LOL Be you stop bemoaning your so called fate grow up and be glad some gold digging whore hasn't taken you for all your worth yet because with your apparent lack of self esteem she'll come soon enough........

Your right.....

:::topic dropped:::
im crawling back in my hole.

Justin

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:07 PM

what do you call what your doing...........

Talking.....I dont whine, if you'd like me to I could... ;)

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:04 PM

OMG stop whining.....it's annoying believe me we don't all want badasses nor do we want whiners

Its not Whining.... if I was whining believe me you'd know it ;)

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:01 PM

Dude, you have a helicopter. . .

lol no I wish.....I'm an EMT/Firefighter, thats about 2 years old from when I graduated Firefighter and EMT Class we had a lifeline helicopter land and we all took pics in front of it.... I wish I had a helicopter, maybe that would get a brother a date

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:58 PM

This is going sound weird, but it seems like women only go for jerks, cause you read it in the forums all the time. I'm not saying all women & there are guys that are jerks, just an observation.

Not Weird at all, just getting sick of looked down upon because of my profession or my looks.....if women were real they would ****in realize that its whats on the inside, not the outside.

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:57 PM
I wish I was a hardass just not my personality

JYannotti308's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:53 PM
Why Can't I find a good girl to date? I'm a nice guy and know how to treat the ladies. or is it that girls my age want a "bad ass bad boy"??????????