Community > Posts By > Sarah4108

Sarah4108's photo
Mon 10/04/21 12:38 AM
Is best sung by...?
Creedence Clearwater Revival; which isn't the original, but my favorite anyway. I can't live without my good oldies and they're slipping away, getting to see less and less every year. Only downside of loving classic rock and roll.

Sarah4108's photo
Mon 07/16/18 08:32 PM
My favorite rock bands/artists would be Wilson Pickett, Three Dog Night, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Doobie Brothers, and The Guess Who. Classic rock n roll.

Sarah4108's photo
Fri 07/06/18 10:43 PM
My Grandmother died when I was in elementary and when I rode with a friend and something hit my side, I went into a coma for almost 8 weeks. Just before I woke up from it my grandma told me it was time to go back to my parents/family. Paranormal or not, I could finally wake up after being in the worst Glasgow rated coma. I died 3 times and my grandma came to me so I do believe more in spirits and such. Theres something.

Sarah4108's photo
Fri 07/06/18 10:06 PM
Wilson Pickett will always be my favorite artist in rock and roll. He did much more in the 60s but he kept singing in the 70s and 80s and his last record was issued in 1999.
Pickett was also busy writing songs that were recorded by many artists, including Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, the Grateful Dead, Booker T. & the MGs, Genesis, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Hootie & the Blowfish, Echo & the Bunnymen, Roxy Music, Bruce Springsteen, Los Lobos, the Jam and Ani DiFranco, among others.

I truly was at the bottom, made the papers, whole nine yards from an accident (passenger) and the first song that came back to me was "Mustang Sally". Wilson Picket got me through rehab and so I could graduate with my twin sister. Helped me realize I can work with my memory and so I did graduate with her and it is because of Wilson Pickett's music and motivation that woke me up to keep going.
Even if you just listen to his songs or others he wrote, you can feel his message and I value that the most.

Sarah4108's photo
Sat 06/30/18 09:54 PM
Edited by Sarah4108 on Sat 06/30/18 09:58 PM
Sure with Floyed n Ozzy but I'm more into The Guess Who- The Who, Creedence Clearwater Revival CCR greatest hits with "Born on the Bayou" and Three Dog Night. Just the same with Chicago also.