Community > Posts By > rocksterrebel

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:04 AM

WARNING------WARNING--------WARNING--------WARNING------WARNING

I woke to "THIS" this morning and I have had about 10 in the PAST, Beware of THIS style of letter and very cute faces asking YOU to write them at an OUTSIDE ADDRESS.
Its been about 9 months since I have seen any of these show up!!

Hello my friend! Can i call you “my friend”? I wished to be presented to the beginnings, my name - XXXXXXX, me of 29 y.o.. I write to you with the purpose for creation of strong attitudes and marriage. I think, that you the interesting person. I would like to learn and understand you. I think, that it will be easier, if we can correspond with each other by mail. I think, that it is a unique and easy way what to learn and understand each other. You unique who has very strongly intrigued me. I do not wish to waste time in empty!!! If you really wish to learn and understand me and are ready on serious attitudes I with pleasure shall correspond with you.

My personal hidden e-mail -

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I wait your letter

She went on to say she was a dothor,,,,,lol=Doctor
yo man....you hulk hogan lol what do you mean....did you get it on the site here or your hotmail or whatever box second post whos terry.who is terry

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:47 AM
thank you so much all.................you is all really kind............i'mblushing

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:21 AM

Hi! Welcome to JSH you will make many more friends if you have a photo ! people don't like writing to a blue box. drinker
ahoy mossop....cheers...........i will postup a picture soon.............just sussing all first.....shyboy alert..........cheers man

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:05 AM

Hi and welcome to JSH, hope you have fun and find what yourr looking for
cheers..........hows you

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:51 AM
hi i am new. i hope to make loads of friends

1 3 Next