Community > Posts By > JADawg

JADawg's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:53 PM
Did anyone attend Buzz Fest 21 last nights show at the Woodlands Pavillion? If so what acts did you enjoy seeing?

JADawg's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:52 PM
Did anyone attend Buzz Fest 21 last nights show at the Woodlands Pavillion? If so what acts did you enjoy seeing?

JADawg's photo
Mon 03/17/08 12:58 PM
Edited by JADawg on Mon 03/17/08 12:59 PM
What up all. I just got back to Houston/Spring area from my vacation in Austin for the SXSW (South by South West)music fest. I had a blast. So many different bands to see from around the world. If you haven't been I suggest you go. Anyway here are a couple of pics from that trip. I also just recently chopped my hair off. Look at the pics and tell me what you think. I hope every one is having a great ST. Patties day.

Peace
Jason

JADawg's photo
Mon 03/17/08 11:30 AM
Tell me what you think. Do you like the long hair better then the short hair or vice versa let me know what you think.

JADawg's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:19 AM
Will anyone be going to Austin Texas on Monday March 17 for St. Patties day and the SXSW (South by South West) Just looking for some people to hang out with while drinking some green beer and watching some good bands perform. Anyone interested in meeting up let me know. Till then everyone take care and have a great week.

JADawg's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:18 AM
Will anyone be going to Austin Texas on Monday March 17 for St. Patties day and the SXSW (South by South West) Just looking for some people to hang out with while drinking some green beer and watching some good bands perform. Anyone interested in meeting up let me know. Till then everyone take care and have a great week.

JADawg's photo
Sat 02/09/08 03:17 PM
Edited by JADawg on Sat 02/09/08 03:31 PM

JADawg's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:26 AM
Does anyone live in or near Spring, The Woodlands or Conroe areas?

JADawg's photo
Wed 02/06/08 10:09 AM
I'm In Houston Texas, Spring/TheWoodlands area.

JADawg's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:38 AM
Wow your not joking it really does give you goose bumps.

JADawg's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:53 AM
I say let them like me for me too but at the same time I wonder could my sister be right about the types of woman I attract.

JADawg's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:51 AM
I'm originally from Maine so I'm all about seeing the pats kicks some ass.

JADawg's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:49 AM
I have this on going argument with my sister about my hair. She tells me that the reason I always seem to end up with the wrong woman is because of my hair. She says my hair attracts certain types of woman normally who have alot of problems and drama in there lives as oposed to the ones who have there lives in working order with very little drama. So I'm looking to get a little feed back from all you ladies on here about my sisters opinion and should I keep my hair long or should I cut it. I will base my decision on the comments I get from here. So ladies the fate of my hair is in your hands. Have fun with it.

JADawg's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:39 AM
Any ladies here live in the Spring,Woodlands or Conroe area that might be interested in watching the Super Bowl with me on Sunday.

JADawg's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:20 AM
Welcome to JSH Tara have fun and enjoy.

JADawg's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:30 PM
My name is Jason and I'm new to JSH. I just wanted to give everyone a shout and let you all know that I'm down for meeting new people and making new friends to have along with me on this journey we call life. If I happen to meet that special someone along the way then my mission will be accomplished. Till then don't be strangers and feel free to drop me a line anytime. Have a great week. Peace.