Community > Posts By > notthemacdaddy

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:29 AM
Toto - 99

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:26 AM
Here's a question for the women: What do you think of gray hair? I don't mean a thinning head of gray hair, or a bad comb-over, but a nice, thick head of it that looks good. My wife really doesn't have an opinion one way or another--and I just saw another one of those "Just for Men" commercials, where they try to make guys feel bad--like you are totally irrelevant if you're silver. Not that I would ever use that stuff. I'm happy as I am.

Still, I've laughed when women have told me that "hey--gray is the new blonde"...and recently, at the grocery checkout, a gal behind me in line had some hair-color with her stuff. The 20-something cashier looked at it and said "That's not yours, is it?"

I started laughing and said, "Well - no...but hey, maybe it should be, huh?" Another woman further back in the line then said, "No, hon - your hair looks fine just the way it is."

In any case, I was just wondering about your opinions...

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:06 AM
Well, if they are older - chances are Alzheimer's or early dementia is starting to kick in and they simple couldn't remember whether they had clicked on your profile before or not! ;-)

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:36 PM
Love Theme from Meet Joe Black.

no photo
Thu 01/24/08 08:30 PM
Yeah...what HE said...:wink: