Community > Posts By > dbad111

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:46 PM

Man you can't do a post like that!!!!laugh I don't know what to say!!! You actually STUMPED ME!!!!! Number 1 I HATE seeing people suffer!!!! My grandmother is suffering right now because her brain is dying and they can't do anything for her but, on the other hand if they are suffering too bad and if you're asked to pull the plug...would you do it????? For my grandmother.....yes, I would pull it and so would the rest of my family cause she's like a vegetable now.....and it makes me sad.....:cry: Number 2 An assisted suicide in my book is MURDER ONE!!!! I know it sounds harsh but, it is!!! People suffer and I KNOW IT'S HORRIBLE but, hey, gotta go by the law....pulling the plug is different though....you're not assisting a suicide cause the person doesn't even know what's going on....I dont' think it's the same thing anyway....some people might have different opinions.....It's a very touchy subject though.....In my eyes....

if your beeing serious im sorry for your grandmother
but peccy thats not a laughing matter your g-mas in my prayres:cry:

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:42 PM
yes weezer is good i think they always have been

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:41 PM
like kicking the chair out from underneath sum 1 when they have a rope around there neck
or accidentally kicking a chair out from underneath sum 1 when a rope is around there neck

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:23 PM
its not the jsh waydrinker bigsmile bigsmile

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:23 PM

laugh laugh

omg quit stalking me i no u want a peice of me
jkjk
lol laugh laugh

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:20 PM

yes bad joke laugh

lol it was a funny bad joke i guess loldrinker laugh laugh laugh

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:20 PM

nice picflowerforyou

thank youflowerforyou

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:19 PM

I would have wrote your dog, where do I send letter too !!

was that meant to be a bad joke?

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:18 PM
WELCOME to the just say hi family reunion
new family members are greated daily
have fun and enjoy ull be glad u diddrinker

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:17 PM
we didnt get a lot of people on the grind my gears think
its good to let yourself blow up and release some steam ya no

so new topics new topic any ideas

oh i think they should make the forum thing on the my account page larger so you can see posts that alot of people are still chatting in instead of going to forums and looking for the actual post ya know?smooched

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:15 PM
stop the obese from eating????
i think thats in violation of rights
but no im skinny hell i love food i couldnt go a day without it
but to single a group of people out and make them stop eating just because there overweight is no reason to

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:13 PM

People who are rude or mean to other people, I don't know I just feel like the people here are family, and I take it personally when others are attacked
Kenneth dude......we here ARE FAMILY!!! Some of us don't have to like it but, THEY HAVE NO CHOICE!!!laugh

ill drink to that drinker cheers m8

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:10 PM
or those people who walk there pets down the street and there pitbulls and other types of mean animals and ure like clinging to the wall of the business trying to get around it so it doesnt bite u
then when they go by the owners like oh he/shes nice
and really it isnt

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:09 PM

People who are rude REALLY grind my gears!

Like the lady whom I nicely asked to take her pet out of my place of business b/c of state laws and she replied, "In a minute"...

IN A MINUTE???? IN A MINUTE????
excellent, that's just enough time for me to kill the little bastard! NOW GET HIM OUT OF HERE!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:07 PM
flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker sad flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou feel better tommorow hopefully:heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:06 PM

I REALLY hate it when you're in Wally World....and you're trying to go down an isle and TWO and yes I said TWO people are standing RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER just GABBING away and they just sit there and look at you like you're f**king stupid and expect you to go around them!!!!!! AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!laugh

YOU TOO that makes me so angry that sometimes i just walk right through the middle of em
or u just push there carts out of the way
when i do that i try to stand in the cloths section cuz no 1's really ever in that section

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:05 PM
ok i think this threads officialy over or maybe not
good topic bad?

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:03 PM
poisen ivy thats it
:] ill consider myself lucky

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:02 PM
poisen ivy thats it
:] ill consider myself lucky

dbad111's photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:01 PM
Ok lets see what really "grinds your gears" since i had my rant ill let you have yours
lets not be to harsh on eachother now