Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:00 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/18/09 09:01 AM
flowers
Happy Birthday Mirror!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:59 AM

he chose the location not the victoms. he had stoped by the hospital trying to get drugs earlier in the day. and was refused.

Too bad they didn't give him a lethal dose of whatever he wanted.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:49 AM
By "random" I meant he didn't know the victims are have any reason to choose them. Meth makes people crazy.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 08:10 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/18/09 08:12 AM

It means all the guys you know think you'd be a great gal for someone else, but they can't say who.

It means your friends all ask you to babysit when they go out, cause the kids love you, but none of thier male friends do.

It means you get to sit & watch everyone else have fun, because fat chicks should not be seen dancing.

It means you work harder for less money, because this does effect all aspects of your life.

It means you are destined to be an old cat lady.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 07:43 AM

UPDATED AT 12:02 A.M. Sunday
According to Valley County Sheriff Glen Meier, the suspect in the deadly shooting in Glasgow has been apprehended. KLTZ/Mix-93 received official word just before midnight that the suspect had been apprehended; no other details were released.

The roadblocks that had encircled Glasgow Saturday night have been lifted, according to Valley County Law Enforcement.

they got him..
and the people involved were not my family members..
aparently the guy went to town to get his drugs to distribute and was unable to obtain his drugs.. this is the reason that the guy started shoting.

You mean the shootings were random?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 10:04 PM
It sounds like they know who it is.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:57 PM
...if the stores are all closed...

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:41 PM

Aside from the weird text message question, JAG...

Why is it so hard to realize that someone might be checking you out?

(Had a girlfriend say "he just totally did" during the week and man...if I'd had a clue I might have given him a nod cuz he was a cutie!)

Is there a cure for dating idiocy?

Very good question.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:40 PM
If you need approval , then don't do it. You should be absolutely sure it's what you want.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:36 PM
Yeah, that would not impress me favorably either.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:33 PM

smile2 Do you think it's okay to lie to protect someone?smile2

Probably not, but it depends on the details. I don't think it was wrong for people to lie to the SS to protect/hide Jews during WWII for instance.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:31 PM
Galendgirl, that's creepy & I bet your instincts are correct.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:27 PM
I havn't been inside it yet, he has. It's a small cafe with a walk up window, It's been closed for a year & I hear the town really misses it, as it was the place locals liked for breakfast, & the carryout window did well at lunch. The owners closed because they are getting older & can't handle the long hours on thier feet any more.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:21 PM
Yes, we have discussed this for a long time. We both have a lot of restaurant managment experience, & our experiences compliment each others. He's a morning person & I prefer dinner so the schedule would work great too.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:16 PM
Nothing wrong with that, I just happen to love baking & cooking. I am looking at a restaurant next weekend with a good friend.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:08 PM

thanks everyone. according to the www.kltz.com homepage the highschool was in the middle of a basketball game and is currently in lockdown.
im so worried. my sis in law and my bro are seperated, and she just moved back there with my niece and nefue.

Is the high school near the hospital?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:05 PM
Oh Izzie that's awful! I don't "pray" but I hope the injured recover completely & quickly, that the gunmen's problems are resolved without more violence & you town is peaceful once again.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 09:02 PM
Judging myself on the criteria I would judge a potential mate by I would say 7.5

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:51 PM
I got married once.ohwell

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:36 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/17/09 08:40 PM
edit

After reading your profile I have nothing to say.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25