mm2kthx's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:09 PM
lol i'll probably spend it with my ex too! LOLlaugh

mm2kthx's photo
Sat 01/19/08 06:08 PM
celebrate my birthday!

mm2kthx's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:03 PM
other than women sometimes becoming extremely moody during their period it doesnt bother me

mm2kthx's photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:43 AM
I thought the last line was witty laugh

mm2kthx's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:32 PM
yes it was

mm2kthx's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:26 PM
So, get this.... LOL i wanted to chill with one of my friends tonight and go to the bar so I call em all up and they are all busy hanging out with their girlfriends. To top it off, my girlfriend broke up with me a week ago and she is going on a date with this new guy she is seeing tonight. I have nothing to ****ing do and this sucks. It is actually so depressing that it makes me laugh

mm2kthx's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:21 PM

girlfriends are like guns - keep one around long enough and your gonna wanna shoot it!

LOL I thought you were gonna say - keep one around long enough and the chances of wanting to blow out your brains increases a lot

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:21 PM
One psychologist would say it has to do with the amount of eggs a woman has compared to the amount of sperm a man has. Men are supposed to spread their seed while women are supposed to concerve theirs. Another pshchologist would say it is a social standard that we are subjected to from a young age is all. Just like how little boys should play with toy trucks and little girls should play with dolls. Who really knows though...

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:15 PM
i really didnt think before i typed that

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:14 PM
a penis doesnt show miles like a vagina does?

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:05 PM
I would not want to just TELL you to do that, it is always your decision. However, it usually is best to wait a few weeks just to worm out someone who JUST wants sex with you. Of course some guys will hold out that long even if that is all they want, BUT watch the guys behavior during those weeks. If he calls you (not you calling him) etc. and genuinely seems to like you for YOU, he probably is interested in more than sex. LOL, more on my story (after my ex and I had sex, she was like "NOW, You are'nt just gonna use me as some booty call?! and me being the sarcastic comedian i am said, "Should'nt you have asked me that before we had sex?" LOL, it was funy at the moment.

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:56 PM
You never know. Funny story (ill make it brief) my-ex was just some girl I was trying to fool around with, we had sex within 3 days of meeting eachother, I ended up in a wonderful relationship with her for 18 months and we had a very mutual and simple break up, we still are best friends (not with benefits you sicko) lol, It is difficult to tell I say....

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:40 PM
you write that yourself? It is beautiful

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:34 PM
Well..... Here I am! A self convicted "pathetic loser" lol

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:31 PM
Just takin some time to check out the site, off work for the nite and nothing to do except organize some bills. Hmm, am i maybe putting that off? Thanks for the profile comment blushing

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:20 PM
Just threw together a profile a couple of days ago. I want to know what you think!

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:05 PM
VICTORIAS SECRET BODY SPRAY DRIVES ME NUTS!!! Especially love spell. I like to wear hugo energise, but thats my opinion...

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:55 PM
Hello! Just saying whats up to everyone out there! Joined a couple of days ago. Had a mutual breakup with my girl of 18 months a few weeks ago and I work too much to meet someone easily unless I go to a bar or club on the weekend drinker . However, im sure a lot of you know how that works out. Once again, HELLO; these are for you flowerforyou

mm2kthx's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:41 PM
That sounds like something I thought when I was tripping on 7 grams of mushrooms one time laugh

2 Next