Community > Posts By > windrunner55

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:13 PM

Hi Im wade not really new but forgot bout this site ? Im really easy going , down to earth ! like the simple things in life !!! But will never figure out bout women !! I know theres alot of assholes out here !! But why when a nice guy shows up you always think theres an alteriour motive ? Or mistrust him coz hes nice ?? Ive been looking for a L/T/R for along time now and Im having trouble I can have them over for dinner !!
(l LUV to cook) listen to tunes ,backrubs just bout everything !! even sleeped in bed with them ?? (just cuddleing)on numorious occasions !!Told them not till thier ready !!! Im very trustworthy!! the next thing I know were "friends" and we all know women dont sleep with "friends" coz realationships
change ?? Sorry but Im getting alil horny making "friends"
and dont just look for sex in a woman ! The next thing that happens is everyone thinks were a Item ? Oh and let me tell you when two of my"friends" et together !!embarassed LOOK OUT !!
So all in all What am I to Do ???????? looking forsomething long term how do I find a lady who wants more than mjust my friendship ? Without being a pig and just telling her ?? Answer
that one ???????