Community > Posts By > lonelyheart36

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:47 PM

noway noway

Wow.....I think I'll just let Kev and his bodybuilder friends to their pasture and enjoy being with a woman, guess the small guy with the fast car got the girl before the meatheads smokin
BWWBAHAHAHA!mad?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:41 PM

Lol Bro , mike said that we bodybuilders are hilarious Bro becausee we have some size

That guys who have Hummers and sports cars trying to compensate for either being small or other areas???
not sure.but iam told that cause iam into bodybuilding though lol.

I said it's hillarious seeing guys who show their muscles, as if that's somehow making you a better person.
never said it makes me a better person lol.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:40 PM

Lol Bro , mike said that we bodybuilders are hilarious Bro becausee we have some size

That guys who have Hummers and sports cars trying to compensate for either being small or other areas???

I said it's hillarious seeing guys who show their muscles, as if that's somehow making you a better person.
says the guy trying to act swole in his avy,lol

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:32 PM

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:30 PM

Why are goth girls so Hot!! all pale and dark..I think I may need a intervention
agreedbigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:39 PM

What's the longest realtionship everyone here has been in, I'll go first i was in a 10 year realtionship
6 yrs.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:24 PM

Original story :My 13 year old son , on New Year's Day choked on some candy and had a servere seizure , he has to have an EEG to make sure that it was the choking before the seizure not the opposite , please pray that my son's tests results Thursday , January 09th will all come back , "All Is Well" , I trust in my Lord and I know he will keep his hands on my son , but I also know that the more people you have praying the better also , for the Bible says " when one or more gather in my name , there I am also " , I beleive that cause it is the Word of God... Thanks for all your prayers,, and my son's name is Raven ,,, God Bless !! Randy ,,,,, THE TEST RESULTS CAME BACK NOTHING WRONG ... PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL THE PRAYERS !!!! RANDY AND RAVEN
thats great man!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:02 PM

26 Ughhhh I should be out and about but i was sick all day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
happy b-day bro!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:59 PM

Hi everyone. I'm looking for friends (female or male) in the Seattle area because that is where I am relocating to from the midwest. I don't really know anyone in Seattle and I'm a bit shy so I'm hoping to meet a friend or two online. This seems like a great site and it's free, you can't beat that, so here I am!
welcome!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:57 PM

Have you ever cared for someone so much and you really thought that they were the perfect match for you, that you just dumped your whole heart and soal into caring for them only to find out that everyone and everything else in the world was more important to them than you?
Well, thats where Im at.
Its not like i havent had many relationships before,Ive been married before, and have three kids by two different women,and I never felt this way before.
We broke up right before New Years and i cant really get over it.I guess time heals all wounds,but its hard to go out and have a good time when you have a broken heart.
peace all!!!
thats how my last relationship was.my heart was broke beyound words.best of luck to ya.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:43 PM
welcome!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:32 PM

Okay, so I'm a single 23 yr old male and I've run into a big big problem. I live in a house with two other roommates that are BAILING ON ME and sticking me with tons of bills. I do not have friends and family that can help and I'm at a loss for what to do!

I clear maybe 1200/mo and $1600 before taxes. I have terrible credit, a full time job, and TOO MANY BILLS NOW! The house I live in costs 1200/mo. to rent and that's what I earn from work! Please don't send any b.s. comments to this! This is serious and I'm digging anywhere I can for ideas!

Extended stays cost 260/300 a week and I can't afford that! Is my only real hope just to SHOOT my self and give up? ****! mad mad mad
maybe someone at your job?can help.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:41 PM

Yea, I am on a high-protein diet and low-carb diet.
iam thinking of giving a CKD a try.well,i gotta go,take care bro.have a good one.drinker

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:35 PM

Baby! I am 38 and in my prime. I just done 60 straight night's in the gym 3-4 hours every night. I am headed to the gym right now. I can keep up with any young man. Any
looking swole bro.

Thanks! I try to keep in shape. My son is 5 and I have sole-custody he keep's me running also.
haha!yeah,i love the gym too.

Yea, I have weight's at home, but I only use those if I have to. I enjoy the gym. Got to love lifting!
I use poor mans weights at home.

iam on a cut right now.cant wait to bulk again.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:30 PM

Baby! I am 38 and in my prime. I just done 60 straight night's in the gym 3-4 hours every night. I am headed to the gym right now. I can keep up with any young man. Any
looking swole bro.

Thanks! I try to keep in shape. My son is 5 and I have sole-custody he keep's me running also.

Is that the 12 oz in each hand work out??laugh laugh
haha!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:30 PM

looking swole bro.

i have some too.just in case iam running late and cant make it to the gym.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:26 PM

looking swole bro.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:23 PM

looking swole bro.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:55 PM

in walkers ridge love is not enough
and time keeps ticking on without us hand in hand the gods will ignore
confuse the rain here comes your face a strange one with familiar traces
silver tears you left there before
now willyou fall into a different world
where i'd like to be the only one

i've only missed you picked locks and tried to guess who's come around who has stayed
and i've tried to stay alive
i cry myself to sleep every night dreaming to recapture the faces you've made

i've got two pills and the usual drink
and i'll be the only one

you drive me crazy
you know that you do
it hurts that you won't be mine

in walker's ridge time is not enough
to burn the houses down looking up
eye to eye the gods will recognize
you left a trail of tears behind and all the streets end up intertwined
so walker's ridge is where i will die

***this song is about someoneblushing who knows who they are(i know u r reading this...) it is how i feel because they live so far away...so hope u all enjoy!!!!

squid
nice.also,sorry me and eskimo nell have jacked two of your threads lol.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:47 PM

:)
welcome!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 22 23