Community > Posts By > jhockey87

jhockey87's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:48 PM

awww is that the two of you in your photo?
yes it is :smile:

jhockey87's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:48 PM

Jared Mark you mean the world to me. You are the reason I get up early in the morning and get to bed real late our phone calls that last five hours are what we really need to keep this together until I move in with you. I know you understand what is holding me back for moving in with you, and that takes a lot to stand me with until I am over my wall. Every other man would have left by now but you truly understand that I will only get stronger if you are by my side through it. I love you so much I cant tell you that enough. I am so ecstatic to be your fiancée. This has been the best couple of weeks in my life, you are a complete different man that what I have dated in the past. I am just so happy to one day be a part of your amazing family that loves me so much already are telling me I’m already part of the family. My family absolutely loves you and can’t wait for us to really start our life together. Jared Mark, without you I would have put up an even higher wall that I would have though would be helping me to cop and to save me. But in reality I would been just hurting myself in the long run. You have showed me that it is alright to cry in front of a man, and that you will be with me at the end of my support groups that I am going to go to for you. So that I am a strong person, and can finally put the past behind me and move on with my amazing life with you. I love you Jared Mark that I am truly crying while I type this. You mean the world to me, and I will be there for you every single day in the worst weather possibly nothing can never stop my love for you. And with that said, I’ll let this be the way it is. I love you!

<3 Court.
baby that was adorable and i am glad i can help you through this. i would never leave u on your own. i love you so much and my life is complete with u in it. i love you court

jhockey87's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:26 PM
To my beautiful girlfriend:You are my life, my sun shine, my everything, my hope, and my strength. Without you in my life I don’t know what I would do. Courtney Leigh I truly love you with every once of my being. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am on top of the world when I think, talk or even dream about you. I never ever want to be without you in my life. I love you Courtney Leigh. :heart: love :heart: love :heart:

jhockey87's photo
Thu 09/04/08 12:34 PM
tomorrow is going to be awesome happy

jhockey87's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:02 AM

today is the big dayhappy

awh, yAy !! bigsmile :heart:
better treat my girl right.
or ill kick yer ass. :wink:

o i def will. this girl means the world to me. i would never let anything happen to her happy

jhockey87's photo
Thu 09/04/08 04:05 AM
today is the big dayhappy

jhockey87's photo
Sat 08/30/08 05:13 PM
:heart: taken

jhockey87's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:25 PM
i love u courtney:heart:

jhockey87's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:59 PM
go grab a bite when u go out to get your nails done since your mom wont eat with u. well time for class i will call you once i get home. love you courtney

jhockey87's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:48 PM
courtney i love you

jhockey87's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:55 PM
hi there. courtney this weekend will be amazing if u can come up. i cant wait to see how ur new hair looks

jhockey87's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:39 PM
hi courtney :D:D. i missed you all day

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:55 PM
well time for me to get going for class. i will miss you courtney. i can't wait for our long phone call again tonight. i look forward to them everynight. everything is falling into place for us it is perfect. i will miss you so much. muAh

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:42 PM
hha well u have seen my bunker gear babe and it fits me :P. i will prctice on u and save u over and over lol. but we dont do that in emt school. we do that in a couple weeks at the academy. emt teaches us how to administer needles and take vitals and parametic is when u are able to give drugs and things along those lines. but i am taking classes soon at odu for nursing.

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:30 PM
ya i know. well at least we can come home to each other though sweetie. by the time you go there i will be in emt school. but that is only 2 nights a week for 2 months. i can't wait till next thursday

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:14 PM
don't want to go to class but i have no choice. wish u were here though so when i got home we could cuddle

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:12 PM
thank u :). she is def a keeper too. i wouldn't want anyone else

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:12 PM

((((((((courtney)))))))))) hey doll

loving the new guy for ya.........

this one is a keeper sweetie......

Thank you, I do to.

jhockey87's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:08 PM
hey courtney. how are you babe? i missed u when u were at work