Community > Posts By > sueboo

sueboo's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:23 PM
Thanks for the advice i have been just stressing to much i have tried to be good but i am tired.:wink:

sueboo's photo
Mon 06/09/08 06:14 PM
I dont understand I have recently got a new boyfriend and were happy...my ex has someone who is nice and i am truly happy for him. I will give him the kids whenever he wants and i even bought him a present for fathers day. I went camping with my new guy and the kids this weekend and called him a head of time and told hiom i would change days or whatever he wanted. He is now mad and threating to shoot me litteraly and take me back to court. Why can't we all get along.

sueboo's photo
Sun 06/08/08 07:35 PM
Love only comes when you know who they are from the inside because beauty only goes so far

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:36 PM

I had to put looking for a relationship on hold because I work two jobs and go to school full time. I just don't have the time.

Yeah I know life is pretty busy I suppose i really do feel I'm being selfish to my kids in wanting to be with someone... I mean when could I even go on dates maybe on my breaks lol

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:31 PM

i have 5 husbands each one in a different state so i have somewhere to stay when i decide to go on vacation laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:22 PM

suebo...........what church do you attend?

i go to a non denominational church in my area

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:21 PM

stay away from
-booty calls-

theres to many diseases!sick

very true... i want something real anyways:smile:

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:19 PM

All I know is I can't imagine sharing my man with anyone let alone 15 other women
I'd like to see the reverse side of this...how bout one woman to 5 men???laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:17 PM
All I know is I can't imagine sharing my man with anyone let alone 15 other women

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:16 PM

try the mall,church,or a store.

That would be great unfortunately my church has men from 80 up and our mall fits like 10 ppl in it lol

try a differant church.

I will have to do that sometime. It's hard right now being the kids are use to our church

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:11 PM

How much longer are you in school for?

for another year

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:10 PM
I use to be deathly afraid of dogs

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:08 PM

With school, kids & life; you have your hands full.
Look for friends & go slow.
Jumping into a relationship, MIGHT just complicate things.
ohwell flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you I believe you may be right they do say your true love is usually your best friend

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:05 PM

try the mall,church,or a store.

That would be great unfortunately my church has men from 80 up and our mall fits like 10 ppl in it lol

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 05:02 PM
I am a single mom with 2 kids and I work full time and go to school full time. I want to have a relationship with someone but in my town there is no where to go accept bars. I don't want to neglect my kids being that I am busy all the time but I need companionship for me. I am getting burnt out. Should I not date because I am so busy? If you think I should where besides the net could i meet someone?

sueboo's photo
Fri 04/18/08 04:53 PM
I HAVE BEEN ON QUITE A FEW OF THE DATING SITES AND I HAVE HAD NO LUCK EITHER BUT HAVE MADE GOOD FRIENDS HOPEFULLY THAT CAN LEAD TO SOMETHING GOOD:)

sueboo's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:16 PM
Jesus Christ is Lord of all and he is the ONLY reason we are here. No confusion on that

sueboo's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:11 PM
I have no clue you are adorable:smile:

sueboo's photo
Sun 02/10/08 09:50 AM
hmmm dunno if I should be offended or laughhuh huh

sueboo's photo
Sun 02/10/08 09:45 AM

My penis is soooooo big, you're gonna need 2 monitors to view it all.... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

lol...how you doin?:smile:

Previous 1 3