Community > Posts By > wacdaddy

wacdaddy's photo
Tue 09/04/12 03:17 PM
What if you marked intimate encounters because you hope to eventually be intimate? Not like that is the only thing you want, they ask some vague questions. I have a large vocabulary, and enjoy chatting to get to know a person. 7 years is a long time to be looking, and that is how long I have been. So yes I am looking for intimacy, however it is not the only thing I am looking for.

wacdaddy's photo
Tue 09/04/12 03:08 PM
I have been down this road, my first wife was 3 years younger than I. My second, 15 years younger. Age is a tough bridge to gap, not impossible, but none the less difficult. I have decided to get to know a person well before committing. Communication is key in a relationship. I am a mechanic, so I refer to a car. If you don't work on it it will eventually break down. If you don't maintain it, it will surely fail.

wacdaddy's photo
Tue 09/04/12 02:57 PM
Lying is not discriminitive, but the statute of limitations on a lie is when you get caught. I feel when you lie it is like stealing, except you are stealing trust from another. Take this as you wish.

wacdaddy's photo
Mon 07/30/12 05:24 PM
Hey ladies, how are things today? Just looking to meet some girls. Nice girls, that want to have a laugh. I am a funny guy and that is not just the way I look. Things have been tough for me but I still find time in my day to smile! It make the world wonder what you have been up to.

wacdaddy's photo
Sat 06/16/12 09:55 PM
pull through.

wacdaddy's photo
Sat 06/16/12 01:31 PM
From Chico! Hella! hit me up!

wacdaddy's photo
Sat 06/16/12 01:28 PM
I am from Chico, Born and raised!!! Hit me up.