Community > Posts By > 1guitarman49

1guitarman49's photo
Thu 07/19/12 10:24 AM
well.. there are exceptions. I guess I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack. My ex was the most gorgeous beautiful woman ever. Cherokee and Irish.. and was the sexiest most sensual hottest lover there could ever be. But she was just naturally the best. It felt soo good like heaven on earth. Her sensuality was sooo DEEP.. omg it enveloped you while making love to her! She was the perfect height.. 5'6" and had the perfect body too when she was younger. Not too skinny.. very nice legs.. nice hot ***.. not BIG.. I said NICE. Perfect in fact. Well.. she got up to 35o at one point.. in her 30's. I met her when she was 43. She had the gastric bypass operation a year before I met her.. 2010.. and when I met her she was down to 210. Over the following months she kept losing weight.. got down to 160. . then back up to like 190.. cuz she was drinkin beer with the boys.. her roomates.. and yeah ****ing them all too. She didn't work. All she did is drink wine and ****. It was the best thing ever when I met her before any other guy was around. Turned out she was just a WHORE. But she had that extra still.. that loose belly fat.. that APRON.. and I LOVED IT! STRETCH MARKS AND ALL **** YEAH! So soft like a woman should be.. but she wasn't BIG. She was PERFECT. The perfect woman. She overdosed on methadone and alcohol and died may 5th 2011. I've cried everyday since then. She was SOOO BEAUTIFUL. OMG.. there could never be a more beautiful face. Perfect skin.. the best kiss there could ever be. . the best scent.. INTOXICATING.. the best taste.. look and FELT like OMG.. the best thing there could ever be in this life. I lost her over and over again to different guys.. all while stringing me along cuz I was the one who really loved her.They were younger dudes and just ****ing her like the whore she was. No longer was she interested in making love like we used to.. when she was so in love with me too and would cry for me on the phone and tear my shirt off when I was there.. nope. She became distant and more intersted in her roomates. But I couldn't walk away. She was just the best and I lived for her lovin. So anyway.. there's a happy medium out there that's better than anything.. like I"ve just described. Good luck finding that tho.. I sure haven't tho I get lots of attention from beautiful women on various dating sites. Jimmy

1guitarman49's photo
Thu 07/19/12 10:11 AM
well I must be the exception cuz I don't like skinny women I love the extra.I love the FAT BELLY mmmmm now that's a woman! It takes some years to grow a nice belly. You have to become obese. I'm serious. I f you want the best belly every man lusts for.. first of all be average sized.. not too tall.. like 5'6". Get up to 350lbs. Get the lap band and then the weight starts dropping off. But you have that lovely sexy APRON we men LOVE. Tummy tucks are the ENEMY of a sexy woman. Get down to about 180lbs. OMG.. you are now THE BEST WOMAN EVER