Community > Posts By > djkrisnka

djkrisnka's photo
Fri 06/22/12 06:24 AM
i'm just trying to get people's opinion on this cause i want too ask a girl i know out but i'm joining the military and depending on my asvabs score i could get a contract up to 8 years and i don't wanna ask her out cause if i ask her out and she says yes and i leave to bct etc, she might not wait for me.

so do you think i should ask this girl out or stay friends with her?

djkrisnka's photo
Wed 06/20/12 09:05 AM

op, you don't have to acknowledge posts that are off topic. people will post their opinion, it's a public forum. joining the military is a personal choice, and i encourage you to weigh out all your options. i'm sure not enlisting is an option you have considered. you may ask about reserve duty, where you will receive training and some financial aid. it's good that you are seeking advice before making a commitment. remember that pro, anti, and even neutral people making comments may have their own interests in mind, and not what could be right for you

i'm at the point of my life it's either keep doing what i love -djing- or do i serve and i have thought of this for a long time so i'm finally going to enlist and was hoping someone who has served would reply to this telling me how their basic training was.

djkrisnka's photo
Wed 06/20/12 06:54 AM

You may want to ask yourself if you'd be capable
of turning your guns on your fellow americans if told to do so....
before you enlist.

i am capable of turning a firearm on a person if i'm told to do so as it will be my duty.

djkrisnka's photo
Wed 06/20/12 06:16 AM
thanks esebulldog i didn't know that i'ma look into that right now before i go to the appointment.

djkrisnka's photo
Wed 06/20/12 05:06 AM
i have an appointment with an army recruiter today in a few hours so if anyone has served can you give me some advice before i go to the appointment.

djkrisnka's photo
Wed 06/20/12 04:58 AM
ok i saw this video on youtube of some really nerdy guy thats 30 something years old that's a librarian that lives with his mother and it might sound like i'm trying to make fun of him.

but i'm not this guy has allot of heart and is just overall awesome

his name is Eugene
and it just made my day what he says,
hope you guys enjoy his Poetry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2sG6S4dwxk

djkrisnka's photo
Wed 06/20/12 04:53 AM

So why is it that girls are always attracted to "bad boy" honkeetonkin pool playing buttheads like me. And always leave those wimpy azz nice guys broken and bleeding watching the Hallmark channel?

so sense i'm not a "bad boy" it automatic means i'm some wimpy azz nice guy?

just cause your a nice person doesn't mean your a wimp, and just for the record i know allot of nice people that are in the military that aren't no wimps,

i'd rather be a nice person then some fake pansy acting like a bad boy trying to get girls like that, and by the way i see people at gigs acting like their a bad azz in the club when it comes down to it they're all talk i have seen so many people being that "bad boy" in a club get knocked out while i was dj'ing so yeah all i can say is be your self and if you think your a "bad boy" don't let it go to your head cause not all nice guys are weak and when push comes to shove those bad boys allways treat those girls that fall for them like crap.

but yeah their is alot of women who don't like bad boys though.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:53 PM

Is it rite to luv a man more dan he loves u,den wat kind of relatnshp do u expect

allot of the time in a relationship the women would love the man more then the man would love the women.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:29 PM
what was the worst place you have been taken too on a first date?

and how did your worst date end up?

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:22 PM
Edited by djkrisnka on Sun 06/17/12 01:22 PM

Just tell me the name of the song please?:smile:

your shinning. Breeze & Style

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 01:19 PM

if a 50+ man finds a 18 yr old girl to date him.....

he ain't plannin on talkin.........

Much!!!!!

huh

ya i know that but when you're not hands to jesus what would you talk about... drinker

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 05:52 AM
Edited by djkrisnka on Sun 06/17/12 05:59 AM
it's a really beautiful song if you listen to the lyrics its hardcore music so not everyone will enjoy this genre of music but if you decide too listen to it i hope you enjoy it.

and feedback telling me what you think of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5gWFkC75A0

if you listen to the song lyrics it's a good too be on a dating site.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 05:44 AM

thanks for the feedback.

and i don't want to offend no one by me saying this but.

if anyone men are of the age of 40+ please just reply or even just pm me if you're shy or embarrassed to say

but are you looking for younger women just to show off that you got a young girl, just trying to get laid.

and if you are a older man and have dated a girl in that age range could you tell me what you guys did like what you had in common.

i'm only 19 and curious i like to ask stupid questions like this all the time and i figured ask older people who might know or who has experienced dating someone younger that could share experience

thanks everyone who read this and who was willing to take time out of their day to reply.

I do enjoy going out with a young, attractive woman on my arm. Don't you want to be seen with a woman that makes other men jealous?

But, this isn't the primary reason I'm with her. I just prefer the youthful energy of young women.

thanks for sharing

no offence but i could care less what other people see me with nor do i care if their jealous cause i'd be a young beautiful women i could care less about looks i look for personality not attractiveness.
but hey if you wanna be seen with a young beautiful women more power to yah smokin

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 05:28 AM

She was 34 and a historian. We enjoyed the same mix of music and the same activities (I'm active) in life. Sometimes we read each others minds.

thank you for sharing i really appreciate it.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 05:06 AM
thanks for the feedback.

and i don't want to offend no one by me saying this but.

if anyone men are of the age of 40+ please just reply or even just pm me if you're shy or embarrassed to say

but are you looking for younger women just to show off that you got a young girl, just trying to get laid.

and if you are a older man and have dated a girl in that age range could you tell me what you guys did like what you had in common.

i'm only 19 and curious i like to ask stupid questions like this all the time and i figured ask older people who might know or who has experienced dating someone younger that could share experience

thanks everyone who read this and who was willing to take time out of their day to reply.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 04:17 AM
Edited by djkrisnka on Sun 06/17/12 04:20 AM
i see allot of men searching for younger girls

can someone tell me why men in general are looking for that tight young 18 petite or what ever.

i mean like yeah a few years younger or older is ok but when you're 50+ looking for an 18 year old girl can i just ask why i mean like i wouldn't mind dating a girl that's like 26 but when theirs a 30-35+ year gap in age difference what would you really have in common or what would you talk about.

and for the women searching for younger men same thing.

this is mostly towards men but i'd like to hear some women's perspective on this post.

Edit: if anyone gets offended by my question i'm truly sorry i'm just curious is too why.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 03:50 AM

if you really liked a girl/guy allot and they were a gold digger but you had allot of feelings for that said person how would you handle this situation i'm just curious to see how you would respond to a gold digger that you loved.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 03:47 AM

Or have you been brave enough to go out on a blind date?

If you have, how did it turn out?:tongue: mad

i went on a blind date it went horrible

i got arrested

and i had to pay a fine.

djkrisnka's photo
Sun 06/17/12 02:43 AM

All statistics aside, the women who cheated on me used drugs or went back on drugs. They already had a first love, drugs. For others, it could be an addiction to sex that no one person could ever fill. For my most recent situation, my daughter got cheated out of a mother and I've yet to be with anyone else.

IRL, it seems as though there is at least one woman taking an interest in me, but I'm more interested in how our kids get along, and even more importantly, observing of how she treats her kids. That last part is really important because if any relationship gets serious, she'll treat my kid exactly like she does hers. It took 3 years to find real love the last time and if it takes twice as long for a longer lasting love, I'd be content either way.

i'm sorry to hear that you where cheated on but you have a daughter relationships end daily for multiple reasons at least you can you got a daughter out of it that will forever love you.

djkrisnka's photo
Sat 06/16/12 08:14 AM
Edited by djkrisnka on Sat 06/16/12 08:14 AM

My perfect girl is between 18 and 25, is bi-sexual, enjoys 3-somes and is not fat. She doesn't use drugs and likes ironing shirts.

the bi-sexual and enjoys 3-somes is a good thing too look for in a perfect girl :thumbsup:

Previous 1