Community > Posts By > spnhfly

spnhfly's photo
Wed 09/26/12 05:18 PM
Regrets, is too late, hate, got better things to do with my life, drama, is that good for anything, feeling obligated, might is well not feeling anything at all, greed, wasted feeling, envy, no way; I got mine, this I can do live with out, and please dont confuse me and my attitude me is who I'am and my attitude depends on you, be happy, stay happy, make someone happy!

spnhfly's photo
Wed 06/27/12 07:36 PM
lets see, drug free, have a job, dont have much but what I have is paid for, not a Jesus freak, honest hard worker and once you get to know me Im hell on wheels, just looking for my best friend, what gives? arent you out there?

spnhfly's photo
Wed 06/13/12 12:57 AM
maybe is you guys (women) not playing ball!!!! Im not taken, but no one gets back, just because we say hello to each other dosent mean we have to be tied to each other is not that complicated! give the dog a bone!!!!!!!

spnhfly's photo
Tue 06/12/12 12:44 PM
Life's short and we want to be careful about it! fine! but then what? just like a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat! with the if's and the but's, Im 46 and ready to take life for whats is worth, I will refuse to get anything less, going to be easy? hell no, but you know what? with the right partner the sky will be the limit! Im not asking to give me a chance, Im saying take a chance!!!!
The main reason children always are bruised is because they take chances, yes childish, but they embrace the moment, of course we going to bruise, and we should learn from our mistakes, before edison came with the right way to perfectioned the light bulbe he failed 100 times, but he said, I didnt failed I just found 100 ways on how to do it the wrong way! so if you are in Reno and willing to jump in the sand box holla! and for those of you out there, remember, at the end of the tunnel, maybe..........

spnhfly's photo
Tue 06/12/12 12:28 PM
hey say when! lets play the day away or the week! born ready!!!!!

spnhfly's photo
Mon 06/11/12 05:43 PM
Thanks! cery cool!

spnhfly's photo
Mon 06/11/12 05:42 PM
TY VVM!:smile:

spnhfly's photo
Sat 06/09/12 07:54 PM
New to the Reno area and to the site; expecting the worse, hoping for the best! ;)

spnhfly's photo
Fri 06/08/12 10:02 PM
Any local women looking to take advantage of all the great out doors and/or local places, just to hang and meet and who knows right! holla!!!!

spnhfly's photo
Fri 06/08/12 09:50 PM
I wonder how much the dating game really has change, after 17 years of marriage Im kind a rusty, but I fell everybody wants to get a relationship right away! why dont take it slow & easy, I mean most of the time it requires a life time to get to know someone, and sometimes more than that! or not! who knows again maybe Im to out-dated! One love!