Community > Posts By > Majerle9

Majerle9's photo
Sat 08/15/20 08:32 PM
Hi I'm Brian and I'm a survivor of a very serious football injury on august 23rd 1989! I suffered a brain hemorage and was in a coma for 5 weeks! I woke up luckily but suffered a stroke while I was in my coma. I've made a miraculous recovery but lost half of my vision and walk with a limp now! It's been difficult to find a lady to accept me and my disability! I just want to find unconditional live and my soulmate!

Majerle9's photo
Sun 07/12/20 09:57 PM
Thanks

Majerle9's photo
Sun 07/12/20 09:57 PM
Hey ladies any of u want to chat? I'm in Mesa Zac Arizona

Majerle9's photo
Sun 06/14/20 06:26 PM
Hello ladies I'm Brian and I'm 47 years old! I'm a survivor of a very serious football injury at 16 years old! I suffered a brain hemorrhage and I was in a coma for 5 weeks, I unfortionately suffered a stroke while I was in my coma. I did loose half of my vision and was parilized but with many years of intense therapies I'm waking with a limp now! I'm limited financially and only able to work a part time job at a grocery store! This site has been very disappointing because all woman want is Money and nudes, I'm here for a stable lady and unconditional love! Any ladies want love hit me up

Majerle9's photo
Wed 04/15/20 08:20 PM
I hope ur ok! It's very bad in Arizona