Community > Posts By > allinthedo

allinthedo's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:25 PM
Where do I sigh up?

allinthedo's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:22 PM
I dont know too many people yet! If I develop a crush sometime soon, I will let you all know!

allinthedo's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:21 PM

Bored someone start a conversation.

Well, you took care of that, now we just have to keep it going!

allinthedo's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:00 PM
Thanks for all the replys! I have met a couple of really cool people on here. I'm a people person and a good listener. I like good conversation and meeting new people. If you happen to be in my area, thats even better.

allinthedo's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:49 PM
Just want to know what you think. I have posted a variety of pics from serious to silly.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:03 AM

I was in Knoxville this weekend and it was slim pickens where i was at.

thanks a LOT, Allin!

Dragon, we ****ed im Morristown, not Knoxville

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:59 AM
I was in Knoxville this weekend and it was slim pickens where i was at.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:57 AM

ill get that one later :wink: . Well Everyone Im finally gonna go to bed. I havnt slept in probably 2 days. Night Night ! Keep your Buttholes Tight Lol.

If you have female organs, dont listen to this quote.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:44 AM

gotta feel your way around this one haha

So this is more like the yellow pages! I have to let my fingers do the walking!

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:42 AM

hey whos hand is on my ass?

ummmmmmm! that would be mine and i'm pulling back ready to slap it. Just wanted to get the spot good and warm.

i do have warmer spots ya know devil

I dont know you well and you dont know me well. Its kind of like school and learning something new. I've always done better with visual aids.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:39 AM

hey whos hand is on my ass?

ummmmmmm! that would be mine and i'm pulling back ready to slap it. Just wanted to get the spot good and warm.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:36 AM
I had insecurities as well until i posted pics on the internet. when i saw reactions like this bigsmile

I lost all insecurities.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:33 AM

its on my to do list lol

thats funny, since i've been on this site, i have added a couple of things to my to do list also!
mmmmmm i wonder what they are...or who lol....naughty as lollaugh laugh

come close and whisper them to me!

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:29 AM

Okay... I HAVE to say something. I am a bbw, a few extra, above average, whatever.... I have NO problem with being called a big girl. That's MY terminology. I don't see a problem with being distinguished from "average" or "thin" women. It is just a fact that some men are attracted to "larger" women, and some are not... I don't see the harm in calling a spade a spade.

Btw... Allin, honey, you can slap this big A** anytime you want! LOL

Dragon, you call yourself big, but as fast as you jumped up off your back and threw your ass in the air i couldnt tell.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:26 AM

i went to visit wnd_dragon this past weekend!

Not fake at all!

Thanks, Allin... btw... Allin is totally REAL, too!

So was the big ass bottle of Grey goose we finished!

I am assuming things went well, especially if the goose came out. Good for you bro!

Thanks jim, We did have a good time!

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:24 AM
I like women of all sizes, color, religion, whatever. What i dont like is when a women that is skinny calls herself thick or a women of the plus weight category calls themselves skinny. If you are trying to meet someone, lying is not the way to start off.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:18 AM

I would never date a skinny girl

well i'd hope not...we are engaged for lords sake hahaha laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: smokin drinker drinker

Am i just late or something? Maybe its because im new! did i miss something?

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:11 AM

Yeah but I don't like plain women? You have to have a way to describe them? What about words like plump? or hefty? or maybe above average? Above average sounds good I like above average girls!

So, would that make a below average woman skinny?

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:05 AM

im curious as to why men think they can talk to a bbw differently than other women...would you walk up to lets say....a woman that looked like a super model and talk to her like that...talk about your ****s and slappin her ass. what if your mother was a large woman...is it cool to call her a fat chick and someone say those things to her? just a question...im curious laugh

The whole slappin' ass thing and talkin' about our D*cks thing is wrong but for some reason it seems like a fad or somethin' because I see that alot at the mall. and the whole thing about callin' a BBW a fat chick is because not many people are hip to usin' the term BBW. Its more then likly new to them.

A fad is something that comes and goes! Please send me the memo when no one is slapping ass anymore.

allinthedo's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:57 AM
I wouldnt talk different to a skinny girl, I might use different words though. For example. " Man that girl is so skinny, i would break her in half." I would slap a skinny girls ass also, it may just hurt me more than her. Wether my mother was skinny or fat, I wouldn't want to hear anything like that. If any of you ladies here, "a few extra pounds" or skinny have kids on this site also, I am sorry for my last few comments.

Previous 1