Community > Posts By > Yitzak

Yitzak's photo
Sun 10/28/12 12:24 PM
I believe to everyone his belief is the right one, be it christian, jew, muslim, bhuddist, hindus or so many other world religion, which includes all other cults too, be it the only way doctrine or the many ways doctrine or the karma philosophy, all believe in something which which point to God as the supreme being and the creator and keeper of destiny, and there are some who are satanist and who do not believe in the mainstream concept of god of different religion, there are even some who altogether do not believe in God at all, however they also believe in something, i.e they believe that there is no God and we need to respect that too, however there is no such formal scripture to point out that because since the start of human civilization from the sumerian culture to many other various culture there have been many concepts and beliefs of some heavenly beings referred to God by our human ancestors but hardly there are any literature which disproves the existence of a God OR gods, well the universe being so vast beyond our finite comprehension it is hard to prove the existence or even discredit it just because some hypothetical argument is formulated as a theory. neither can the idea of creation be considered universal nor the big bang or the theory of evolution can be taken so seriously, we still have to go way beyond this time to see for ourselves what really lies beyond our belief, as to me whether God is real or not does not hold much importance i can neither prove nor disprove all i can say is that we need to respect each other whether we believe God as real or just an imaginary fake.

Yitzak's photo
Tue 09/11/12 04:05 AM
hello jo