Community > Posts By > KingBig

KingBig's photo
Wed 06/04/14 05:12 AM
Gta5, transport tycoon on android and medieval 2 total war on pc. ☺

KingBig's photo
Tue 12/17/13 04:15 PM
Hello mightymoe and everyone :-) I'm a little late to the discussion but moe, you seem intelligent yet your point about priests sexing etc to judge the religion is pretty silly, it's literally saying that man is evil cause we kill other men, yet there are men who heal each other. On the other hand, the Christians seem to give very vague quotes regarding science. Lol I won't be adding a third angle, my religion! But it's a very good debate :-)

KingBig's photo
Fri 06/28/13 07:07 PM
If your attracted to someone your attracted to them not the race so it's nothing but then it's society and culture that affects a relationship if you let it!

KingBig's photo
Sat 09/29/12 04:10 PM
Great article :-) Thanks for sharing

KingBig's photo
Thu 08/16/12 08:04 PM
But he did say he saw a fish and an evil face which is why I initially thought possession but yes its probably something simple and he will be fine, hopefully :-)

KingBig's photo
Wed 08/15/12 08:45 PM
I think that what Togo said could be it, logical explanation. Maybe just relax before you go sleep forget about the dreams and you should be fine. Good luck mate hope it goes away. Ps skpcg there are actually men with two penises and one guys worked individually!

KingBig's photo
Sun 08/12/12 07:22 AM
Maybe your possessed?