Community > Posts By > Alanzisho

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:49 AM

yea it is really slow tonight...

Suzz where are you that it is still night. It is early morning for me, 3:30

I GUESS THATS WHAT THEY TRYED TO SAY ..LOL WELL AT LEAST ME ...2:54 OVER HERE IN BVILLE TEXAS

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:47 AM
WE SHOULD KINDA MAKE A PARTY HERE...LOL

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:46 AM
I JUST REALIZED HOW STUPID I MAKE MYSELF BE...LOL HOPE IS A GOOD AGE IN BETWEEN ...LOL

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:46 AM

WHAT ABOUT OLDER WOMAN LIKE DATING ''LIL BOYS'' OF LEGAL AGE PLEASE...DONT WANNA KNOW DIRTY SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!

they need to be locked in a cell/bar.

I DONT THINK SO.. I MEAN A REASONABLE AGE!!!

i guess little boy needs a mother figure? what is the gap age though?

OK ...LOOK IM 20...AND MY EX...WAS 33...HOW BOUT THAT???

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:43 AM
i THIN THAT IS...UR RIGHT

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:41 AM

WHAT ABOUT OLDER WOMAN LIKE DATING ''LIL BOYS'' OF LEGAL AGE PLEASE...DONT WANNA KNOW DIRTY SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!!

they need to be locked in a cell/bar.

I DONT THINK SO.. I MEAN A REASONABLE AGE!!!

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:40 AM

i'm sleepy. i'll visit this discussion tomorrow.

good night everyone yawn

GOOD NIGHT ...DREAM WITH ANGELSbigsmile

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:38 AM

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:33 AM

all guys do! their first crush is there teacher in preschool or gradeschool teacher.

i understand, most teachers are female and kids hates mean old teachers.

WELL TO BE HONEST.... IM NOT SURE WHY
BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT GIRLS MY AGE

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, THEY JUST WANT TO F%&^% AND THATS IT, OK IM NOT GAY I ALSO LIKE IT BUT ITS AN EXAGERATION OF THEM, THEY ARE NOT TO TRUST, THEY WANNA MAKE IT ALL THEIR WAY, THEY JUST WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE PRINCESS..AND YES I DO UNDERSTAND THAT ...BUT WHAT ABOUT US??

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:29 AM

ok...first= mature
second= they are the most comprensive poele in the world
third= attractive
fourth= they are just awesome...well most of em.

To quote Fez from That 70's Show, "The best thing about older women - they know it won't break."

laugh
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:28 AM
I dont know.. i really dont have words to explain it...but well since i was in kinder..ok short story...my first love...(crush) was my kinder teacher.) lol embarassed embarassed embarassed

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:26 AM
ok...first= mature
second= they are the most comprensive poele in the world
third= attractive
fourth= they are just awesome...well most of em.

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:21 AM
hey ok...well I make my confession ...i dont like woman my age...i dont know exactly why??

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:17 AM
HEY I DONT LIKE WOMAN MY AGE....I LOVE WOMAN OLDER THAN ME..I DONT KNOW WHY...THIS SHOULD BE A TOPIC????

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:16 AM

Take a chance on any girl really. Go to some social place and try talking to a woman. Try picking her up by asking for her number after some social chit-chat. She turns you down, go to some other girl, some other time. Think of it like practicing. Sometimes you will get yes and sometimes you will get no. Important thing is to be confident but also honest and yourself. Then eventually when you find that lady you like and have a lot in common with, you will have the self-confidence to actually talk to her.

Oh... and don't act like all you want is to get into a girl's pants. They don't like that, and the one's that do, you will probably get something you didnt want in those pants ;)

YEAH UR GONNA GET THE HOT DRINK ON UR PANTS U INVITED HER AT THE DATE OR IT CAN EVEN BE WORST

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:12 AM
HEY ...TRY IT MAN...U NEVER KNOW MAN...U MIGHT END UP BEING THE BOSS!!!!!!.....drinker

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:08 AM
YE BRO....OH MAN...AND DONT CARE ABOUT BEING SILLY ...OR THAT THEY MIGHT LAUGH AT U OR SOMETHING...DONT THINK FOR OTHER PEOPLE...THINK FOR URSLEF...U SAY U HAVE FRIEND ..GIRLS ..TELL EM TO HELP U BRO...THEY WILLbigsmile bigsmile

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:05 AM

I Have recently Started to agtually talk to girls like thy are people seince the 5th grade and It seems hard to find a girl I have a lot in common with that I think is very attractive. and even so I end up being a freind which is fun but it seems wrong. I am sort of Intimidated by girls Who are pretty or look like grown women.

I want a freindly girl who likes.

Music by artist like, Timbaland,Linkin park , fall Out boy,techno music,80's pop and classic rock and gansta rap and such.

TV shows like CSI,Law and order,Mythbusters,Smash lab,Nip/Tuck,Psych,MTV cribs,Pimp my ride,Monk Etc.

Enjoys singing, Playing music, Hanging out,Making random videos,writing.

Collecting old records, turntables/vintage Items Etc.

LOVES movies.

Who is a Semi-Rocker/Punk girl but not really or even better a redhead (I love hot redheads with blue eyes) I'd play with their long hair for hours. love

Likes guys who are not typical (cool/Hot) guys but are nice/good guys. wont mind my height.(or lack of)

Who is a year or two younger than me or maybe two to one year older than me but doesnt look like a grown woman...

I was able to interact with a girl in my Engineering class but she wasnt at all what i would consider good looking but That would be a Professional/freind zone type of woman..

I am NOT looking for a girl as freinds which i feel is hurting me some I guess.. I have too many female "just freinds" already which are cute but I am shy around them now.. I just don't know what to talk about that a girl would wanna hear..

I'm too boring..yawn
I'm a basket case.. sad

i GOT THE EXACT SOLUTION TO UR PROBLAM BRO.....LOOK.....U JUST GO AHEAD ...STRAIGHT TO THE GIRL U LIKE...DONT MAKE HER FRIEND..BUT GET TO KNOW HER ...NEVER ...EVER...EVER...EVER...MAKE HER FEEL LIKE IF SHE IS UR FRIEND...AND WHEN SHE LESS THINKS ABOUT IT...TELL HER...SAY IT ..LIKE STRAIGHT TO HER...SCREW THE SHYNESS MAN..BRAKE THAT BARRIER....ADN TELL HER UR FEELINGS...THEN U WILL GET CONFIDENCE
AND START TO LOOSE THAT SHYNESS OFF

OHG AND I ALMOST FORGOT ..U NEVER ..NEVER GIVE UPdrinker drinker

Alanzisho's photo
Mon 01/28/08 12:04 AM

I Have recently Started to agtually talk to girls like thy are people seince the 5th grade and It seems hard to find a girl I have a lot in common with that I think is very attractive. and even so I end up being a freind which is fun but it seems wrong. I am sort of Intimidated by girls Who are pretty or look like grown women.

I want a freindly girl who likes.

Music by artist like, Timbaland,Linkin park , fall Out boy,techno music,80's pop and classic rock and gansta rap and such.

TV shows like CSI,Law and order,Mythbusters,Smash lab,Nip/Tuck,Psych,MTV cribs,Pimp my ride,Monk Etc.

Enjoys singing, Playing music, Hanging out,Making random videos,writing.

Collecting old records, turntables/vintage Items Etc.

LOVES movies.

Who is a Semi-Rocker/Punk girl but not really or even better a redhead (I love hot redheads with blue eyes) I'd play with their long hair for hours. love

Likes guys who are not typical (cool/Hot) guys but are nice/good guys. wont mind my height.(or lack of)

Who is a year or two younger than me or maybe two to one year older than me but doesnt look like a grown woman...

I was able to interact with a girl in my Engineering class but she wasnt at all what i would consider good looking but That would be a Professional/freind zone type of woman..

I am NOT looking for a girl as freinds which i feel is hurting me some I guess.. I have too many female "just freinds" already which are cute but I am shy around them now.. I just don't know what to talk about that a girl would wanna hear..

I'm too boring..yawn
I'm a basket case.. sad

i GOT THE EXACT SOLUTION TO UR PROBLAM BRO.....LOOK.....U JUST GO AHEAD ...STRAIGHT TO THE GIRL U LIKE...DONT MAKE HER FRIEND..BUT GET TO KNOW HER ...NEVER ...EVER...EVER...EVER...MAKE HER FEEL LIKE IF SHE IS UR FRIEND...AND WHEN SHE LESS THINKS ABOUT IT...TELL HER...SAY IT ..LIKE STRAIGHT TO HER...SCREW THE SHYNESS MAN..BRAKE THAT BARRIER....ADN TELL HER UR FEELINGS...THEN U WILL GET CONFIDENCE
AND START TO LOOSE THAT SHYNESS OFF

Alanzisho's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:57 PM

you guys need to get a room!!!smokin laugh

U THINK SO???