SaraRHM's photo
Fri 02/01/08 12:04 PM
sad but true!

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:20 AM
I'm not listed either...double double dang? lol

SaraRHM's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:15 PM

Been into it for a long time. I love classic rockabilly, as well as neo-rockabilly and psychobilly.

ditto :)

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:43 PM
hey, if confidence works for us, maybe it'll work for you:tongue:

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:15 PM

im a bbw...never had a problem in the date dept. i think alot of it is in your attitude and how you present yourself. be confident..shine baby...love yourself and demand nothing less in return!!! you are beautiful!

exactly! its all in how you present yourself to others! true there are some a$$holes out there that will put you down because of weight but there are also a lot of guys out there that will love you for who you are. just be confident in yourself and avoid negative people and you will find someone.drinker

Totally... I've gotten a lot more confident in the last year and it's funny to see the change in how people see you just when you change how you see yourself!

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:10 PM
Edited by SaraRHM on Sat 01/12/08 06:11 PM

me or her? laugh

laugh
She's is very pretty! But I was talking about you lol

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:05 PM
if it's any consolation, I think you're pretty darn cute, too :smile:

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:56 PM
chevy, your avatar pic thing is freakin' hillarious laugh

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:47 PM

Why can't all you fat guy loving beautiful women live near me?

it's a mystery...grumble

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:31 PM

Hey guys. I'm kinda new here and I really enjoyed reading this thread. I'm a little sad that I missed the big food fight though hehelaugh

WElCOME to JSH

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:28 PM
Hey guys. I'm kinda new here and I really enjoyed reading this thread. I'm a little sad that I missed the big food fight though hehelaugh

SaraRHM's photo
Sat 01/12/08 05:12 PM
My name is Sara and I used to play bass in a band called RHM a few years ago. It's my username on pretty much everything. :wink: