Community > Posts By > BicurMe

BicurMe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:31 AM
ok, that was hot. i need to go email thor now.

BicurMe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:28 AM
I know! isn't that just the coolest thing. and yes, you can always learn more. go to the site i recommended and check it out. you can post questions to sexperts. very cool. i've learned alot:tongue:

BicurMe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:17 AM

hey peezy,
love your profile and i think this is an awesome idea. when i looked at your right away i thought chill. and theni LMAO when i read about your girl mary jane. she's really special to you i can tell. i give you are very cool rating.
peace bro

thankyou hunie, i have to say that you are a beautiful woman and i never would have guessed you wer in you 30's, i know im young but i woulnd mind showing you how i get "O's" flowing!!!

wow, i'm gonna go ahead and react to that. i belive you could. sex is a flowing thing, always learning new things ways of expressing myself sexually. help a girl to do that and your golden. huh? your a lot of fun:wink:

yes i dont know of a better word to use besides flowing, making a female happy and making her want more is one of the best feeling a man can have, or me at least
yes, all men. but the ladies have to learn. never allow a girl to fake. you need to hear the sounds she makes, watch her and pay attention...pays off in the end, believe me. my Thor's a rich man! haha love your jive i can even understand you! How you doin' understanding me. i grew up in a mostly black neighbor hood, but the language id diffent than it used to beglasses

BicurMe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:14 AM
i'll go again, my specialty.

mirrormirror,

like the car and the prom pic is nice. your face is washed out in the other pic. put a clear one up and you've got a better chance of getting a date:smile: also, write some more about yourself. your in college, that's cool. What for? what would be your perfect date...something like that:wink:

BicurMe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:07 AM

hey peezy,
love your profile and i think this is an awesome idea. when i looked at your right away i thought chill. and theni LMAO when i read about your girl mary jane. she's really special to you i can tell. i give you are very cool rating.
peace bro

thankyou hunie, i have to say that you are a beautiful woman and i never would have guessed you wer in you 30's, i know im young but i woulnd mind showing you how i get "O's" flowing!!!

wow, i'm gonna go ahead and react to that. i belive you could. sex is a flowing thing, always learning new things ways of expressing myself sexually. help a girl to do that and your golden. huh? your a lot of fun:wink:

BicurMe's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:52 AM
hey peezy,
peace bro

BicurMe's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:42 PM
I have only possitive things to say about that really cool stuff I found 3 months ago in the dryer...

now I'm multiorgasmic easilylove

Thanks, 420's the "new thing" I learned today!