Community > Posts By > BYOURSELF

BYOURSELF's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:48 PM
when i was younger (underaged) i went to bars since i was 15...all be it in canada legal age to drink is 18 but still it was interesting...now I am 28 and people give me 30 -33 I guess i am finally evening out...lol

BYOURSELF's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:37 PM
surgery to impress someone..... no way....but ....ok wait no...seriously y....no. if you get in some kind of accident and are disfigured and did something to help yourself deal with all the rehab and pschological implications then sure but to do it for someone else .....hell no drinker find peace with yourself and love who you are if you want to excersise and eat healthy go ahead but spending money to turn yourself to a Joan Rivers screw thatsick

BYOURSELF's photo
Thu 01/24/08 05:43 PM
well people do meet but it comes down to feeling comfortable and safe you can chat alot to get to know someone but it dosent mean you have too meet....it is like pen pals you communicate but if you want to meet you both have to be comfortable...

BYOURSELF's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:57 PM
well i have put on some and RnB for some moods but i have also put rock and heavy metal for more a raunchy mood...light my fire by the doors if you follow the beat it gets interesting(LOL)if you know the song you know what i mean...like i said depending the mood you want to set but the volume has to be just right cause i like hearing the womans reaction it is fuel for the fire

BYOURSELF's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:24 PM
I met someone in person from another site and she was a cool person it so happened she knows my brother what a small world...still keep in touch meeting people online is a hit or miss just like in life except you have to trust the picture they have posted is a real one